• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cyanostane and Halo extreme stack!

Oitepal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I'm starting this new stack have 1x bottle of cyanostane and 2x bottles of halo extreme.. Just wondering what dosing you would recommend. Thanks!

I would go for something like:

Halo Xtreme: 75/75/75/75/75/75
Cyano Rx: 0/ 0 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 (will end up going like 4 days past halo x)

PCT starting first day after last cyano dose

Also you should post stats any time you're asking for cycle advise PH/DS/AAS/Peps whatever it is (read sticky's) as this will greatly change the recommendations you get.

Okay sounds good as far as stats I apologize.

24 years old
height 6'0
weight 206
BF% unknown I would say 14-16%

Okay I'm thinking of cutting out the cyano on this so based on my stats above would 75mg. Day of halo x still be enough andwould I take that 3 times a day or like 2 am 1 pm etc

What are your goals for this cycle?

What are your goals for this cycle?

^

Cant answer your question if we dont know what your goals are.

If you can try to dose them out evenly throughout the day. 1am, 1noon, 1pm. And if you happen to up the dose to 100mg I would go 2am and 2pm imo.

Also, what is your PCT plan?

Okay sounds good as far as stats I apologize.

24 years old
height 6'0
weight 206
BF% unknown I would say 14-16%

Thanks for posting them, as said also what are your goals for the cycle?

As far as Halo X solo @ 75, it will give results for sure, but at your height and weight it may be a bit on the low side and with Halo I like to run a good 6 weeks as it gives steady gains and is pretty easy on liver and lipids.

Dosing won't be too critical as 4-chloro has a decent half-life, but splitting up is a good idea to keep blood levels stable 1 morning, 1 noon, 1 night. Also 4-chloro is one of the PH/DS that is effected by the enzymes in the digestive tract that grapefruit juice inhibits. drinking a few glasses of grapefruit juice a day (with doses is a good idea) will improve the bio-availability of your Halo-X and yield better results :thumbs:

I'm just looking for a low side ph to get some lean gains while dropping bodyfat..not looking to get massive but would like some nice gains..also pct is bromo 6 and nolvadex

...Also 4-chloro is one of the PH/DS that is effected by the enzymes in the digestive tract that grapefruit juice inhibits. drinking a few glasses of grapefruit juice a day (with doses is a good idea) will improve the bio-availability of your Halo-X and yield better results :thumbs:

If, "4-chloro is one of the PH/DS that is effected by the enzymes in the digestive tract" is true, all you need is one cup/glass of grapefruit juice. A single cup can inhibit the enzyme for up to 24hrs.

IML Gear Cream!
2 caps of Halo and 2 caps of Cyno per day =)

Back