• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

McRib is back! can't wait til cheat day!

banker23

the oncoming storm
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Took a cheat day early and double fisted 2 McRibs for lunch! 44 g protein and 50 g of fat! (I take up to two cheat days, always on Sunday and I save one for during the week so that's what this was). Macros for the day should actually stay even as I'm eating a can of salmon (90g protein w/bones and skin) for dinner with green beans.

Are they really that good? I don't think I've ever had one but people talk about 'the McRib is back' like it's the second coming of Christ.

McRib is back!

a_ldisgust_0604.jpg

4685811294_fbfdd50fd9.jpg

i tried one years ago and thought it was awful. nothing at all like real ribs taste.

mcribbs are crack. pull out the pickles tho. wtf is with a pickle in a mcribb anway

Definitely not the same as they used to be. But then again, fast food is mostly sh!t anyhow. lol.

Heard a great line awhile back:

"After eating at McDonald's, I don't feel full, I just feel.... different."

Heard a great line awhile back:

"After eating at McDonald's, I don't feel full, I just feel.... different."

Is that good or bad???

Is that good or bad???

Probably bad. I used to eat the McNuggets back during the "supersize" days and I would always feel like crap the rest of the day.

IML Gear Cream!
Probably bad. I used to eat the McNuggets back during the "supersize" days and I would always feel like crap the rest of the day.

Feel like crap then hungry an hour later

Took a cheat day early and double fisted 2 McRibs for lunch! 44 g protein and 50 g of fat! (I take up to two cheat days, always on Sunday and I save one for during the week so that's what this was). Macros for the day should actually stay even as I'm eating a can of salmon (90g protein w/bones and skin) for dinner with green beans.

If you like that crap you might like this...

YouTube Video

Are they really that good? I don't think I've ever had one but people talk about 'the McRib is back' like it's the second coming of Christ.

It's like pork ribs that have been de-boned, pre-chewed, then spit out and reconstituted into a meat patty. You really don't even have to chew it...it's awesummm!

My guts are made of cast iron so I don't feel sick or lethargic from this stuff, plus I don't get fries or coke when I get fast food treats so that probably helps...I honestly think it's good to eat stuff like this from time to time so the body doesn't get too spoiled with "clean" food all the time.

If you like that crap you might like this...

YouTube Video

what were you referring to as crap? the mcrib or the can of salmon and green beans...? or all of it? Can't get youtube at work so I can't see it.

I put "Yes!...the mcrib is back...'' on my facebook the other day and my friend said "back?....I'm sure it never really left your digestive track!"
:roflmao:

And no they are nothing like they used to be.. Still gotta get my fill though...Mcrib,fries and an orange hi-c. mmmmm

hahahaha

I guess whenever I hear Mc<anything>, my first thought is Mcwhatthefuckisinit?

IML Gear Cream!
F the mcrib, its all about 2 double quarter pounders. No cheese of course, for health reasons....

F the mcrib, its all about 2 double quarter pounders. No cheese of course, for health reasons....

I'm with you... Best thing on the menu...

Have you seen the Double pounder?!...

The video is stupid, but it shows the burger...

YouTube Video

McFoam? McRib found to contain same ingredient as gym mats - WGHP

People have strong feelings about the elusive McRib sandwich but a new article in Time Magazine’s Healthland blog may change some opinions.
The article identified 70 different ingredients that go into the boneless, rib-shaped, sauce-slathered concoction.
Azodicarbonamide is one ingredient found in the sandwich's bun and, according to Healthland, is most commonly used in the manufacturing of foam gym mats and the soles of shoes.
The blog also noted that the 70 ingredients, including Azodicarbonamide, exist in very small quantities and will almost certainly leave anyone eating a McRib unharmed.
Still, Azodicarbonamide is a substance banned in Europe and strictly regulated by the FDA.
Even if the McRib won't harm your outright it is, like most other things, best enjoyed in moderation.
On top of its ingredient list, keep in mind that one of the sandwiches, which is offered for a limited time, comes in at 500 calories with 980 mg of sodium.

YouTube Video

Sweet Christ, that little bastard ate the whole thing! I'm hungry now

buy ribs and a good bbq sauce
cook ribs in sauce on low in a crock pot all day

get your broiler nice and hot

spread ribs on broiler pan

add a bit more sauce n broil 2 or 3 minutes each side.

Mmmm sounds good...
And I meant you, not that food ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExLe

YouTube Video

Mmmm sounds good...
And I meant you, not that food ;)

bigbenj, you made me blush...:callme:

:roflmao:

Back