• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tried TNE/Mast prop/Bold Base blend?

anxious1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am wondering if anyone has tried a combination of these, or what you think about them?

TNE and mast prop together sounds amazing, but doesn't short estered bold basically make people feel sick?

I've always wondered why people don't use short ester bold, is that it? Seems the main complaint with EQ is it takes so damn long so that seems like the best solution

I've read it causes flu like symptoms. I've always wondered if it'd be tolerable in an enanthate version.

Base EQ makes me feel like shit. I used it once to front an EQ cycle and I felt out of whack, kinda sick and mellow. Won't touch it again.

/V

Base EQ makes me feel like shit. I used it once to front an EQ cycle and I felt out of whack, kinda sick and mellow. Won't touch it again.

/V

A buddy of mine said when he tried it he didn't experience the same terrible sickness that he did with a prop ester. It takes me =or>4 weeks to start feeling EQ. Do you have any experience with Bold base in trans-dermal form?

A buddy of mine said when he tried it he didn't experience the same terrible sickness that he did with a prop ester. It takes me =or>4 weeks to start feeling EQ. Do you have any experience with Bold base in trans-dermal form?

Nope, I wouldn't try it.

/V

Back