• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How To Inject Testosterone

Following years of people saying that there is no way I could order anabolics over the internet, I thought now was a good time to shut some of these greedy boys up once and for all. And so, just a couple weeks ago I ordered from the Phamacomstore.ws, and it's everything that many people throughout the Internet have made such a deliberate effort in sharing the good news that PHARMACOMSTORE.ws is, above and beyond the rest of those trying to provide a poduct that brings to people whom use it correctly, a sense of general well-being, with energy from childhood

Following years of people saying that there is no way I could order anabolics over the internet, I thought now was a good time to shut some of these greedy boys up once and for all.

And so, just a couple weeks ago I ordered from the Phamacomstore.ws, and it's everything that many people throughout the Internet have made such a deliberate effort in sharing the good news that PHARMACOMSTORE.ws is, above and beyond the rest of those trying to provide a poduct that brings to people whom use it correctly, a sense of general well-being, with energy on a level close to those highschool days some 20 years ago.

Meanwhile, I have chosen to administer my Testosterone Enanthate 300 into my outer-mid region of both quadriceps. The reason for that is due to my doctor telling me that, so long as you extend each hand up and also down the length of the quadricep, in the untouched middle of the 2 hands on opposite direction, what is left is an area on the most outer third of the quadricep where the injection may be given.

Also, I would be remissed at my not thanking pharmacomstore.ws for providing me a Testosterone and Deca product that has worked more quickly than the one's I've taken since 1997. Without these 2 products I would have missed out my chance to rehab my back like a man possessed.

And for those whom may just be starting to find the game they want to play, I would suggest 1st taking a 150 cc shot of Testosterone at a pace of 1 shot of 1cc every 4-5 days. So, her it is Thursday, and because of that, following Friday's .5 CC (150mg) your next date to be given the injection will be Monday at. 5 CC (150 mg). And there will be the schedule for however long you wish to continue or as time will allow.

In closing, my shoulder, inner elbow, and left cheek bone have all been an issue, nothing more, however, that soon became a thing of the past when these real, laboratory tested anabolics started to arrive on the Internet. In the many times I suffered a major injury, it was hard work that brought me back to Division I baseball on a scholarship. I can only imagine how frightening it would have been for the pitchers we faced that record setting postseason in 2013.

Alright then, here's to pushing yourselves to the limit 4-5 hours a day this summer in order to catch a scouts eye.

Most Respectfully,

Matt O'Neil

Video no longer works says private wish I could see it

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Back