• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How To Inject Testosterone

IML Gear Cream!
just got to thinking about it. he/she said to inject air? am i understanding this correctly? i thought air is bad (im new to this though.. like first cycle new)? so does this apply for the rear too?

As i understand it, air is only bad (potentially deadly) into a vein.

That is why it is important to aspirate (pull back on the plunger) just before injecting when injecting intra-muscular. No blood when you aspirate means you are in the muscle, not a vein.

I have only done it once (i am on TRT) and i learned by watching this vid. I actually pulled a small air bubble when i aspirated, then i pressed that sucker down.

By the way, done let the REP i have worry you, shit happens around here. but maybe others can comment as to the accuracy of what i am saying, and possibly give some reps if I am on point?

Last edited:
How To Inject Testosterone

YouTube Video

okay, yes this kid in the video looks like he is 14 years old, but this is actually a great beginner video on injecting test in the quad, or any area for that matter.

The only real problem I see is that in the video it says to draw up the amount you need (in air) into the syringe first and then to basically inject that into the vial. First and foremost, air is not sterile and yes you can get a nasty infection from doing that. Second, you have now contaminated your vial and then nasty things can grow. Aside from that, good video. And for those of you who decide to say I'm wrong. Go talk to a nurse or doctor.

good info about putting air in vial most do not think about that!

I learned a long time ago to stay away from leg injections. They hurt like a mofo!! lol. I like Glutes and delts the best.

dam this is alot of steps, I think I would just ask one of my paramedic friends to do it for me.

Just about everytime I inject in my glutes I bleed massive amounts of blood, it sucks cuz I feel like its a waste of good gear whats up with that

so how do u avoid creating negative pressure inside the vial without injecting air in prior to drawing up the test?

First and foremost, air is not sterile and yes you can get a nasty infection from doing that. Second, you have now contaminated your vial and then nasty things can grow. Aside from that, good video. And for those of you who decide to say I'm wrong. Go talk to a nurse or doctor.

Here is some good info about what you stated. IMHO, it should always be common practice to use a separate needle to draw up the medications.

http://www.cdc.gov/injectionsafety/providers/provider_faqs_med-prep.html

Last edited:
If she is a med student where does she get money to get a sex change. And why do doc's hand that shit out so easy.

IML Gear Cream!
What is wrong with people these days. They are mental f**k UPS. Stay the gender you were born.

Good info. for a sticky. Working my way to 50 posts.

This video was great for me. My buddy pinns me and we watched this thing like four times before doing it.
Only thing I am unsure about is:
When we aspirate the needle moves a smidgen up, then we generally push the old girl back down and also sometimes while injecting the needle moves a litle up or a little deeper in (not sure if others are having that issue). Perhaps we have bad nerves, regardless there is movement.
Not really a concern for me, my gear is smooth as hell and everything is fairly painless. I am worried about the possibility of those small fluctuations in depth hitting a vein and then injecting into the vein? Or is that unlikely?

Last edited:
When we aspirate the needle moves a smidgen up, then we generally push the old girl back down and also sometimes while injecting the needle moves a litle up or a little deeper in.
I am worried about the possibility of those small fluctuations in depth hitting a vein and then injecting into the vein?

Same here bro, I injected yesterday and the needle was moving up and down, when I aspirated and while injecting. I guess I got panic attack in the middle of it. Almost 0 pain today.

But I'm interested about your question as well.

Quick question, is it really necessary to use a different needle to draw blood?

Can't I just use the same needle to draw and pin?

Thanks.

Great video, regardless of boy or girl... Thats how I pin in thigh..

So the air bubble help's push the test out of the needle? before I inject I make sure there is some in the syringe and even push a little out to ensure that its in the needle... is that wrong? Have I not been getting my full doses? I usually only inject .10 of Primo and Im def going to be upping the doses next week. Also the video said not to rub the injections site x amount of seconds after you inject. Is there anyway I can cut down on the swelling or bruising that occurs? Ive tried ice pack but hasn't really helped. Leg's day I just know Im going to hurt or long ass drives in the car. Any advice would help, thank you.

So the air bubble help's push the test out of the needle? before I inject I make sure there is some in the syringe and even push a little out to ensure that its in the needle... is that wrong? Have I not been getting my full doses? I usually only inject .10 of Primo and Im def going to be upping the doses next week. Also the video said not to rub the injections site x amount of seconds after you inject. Is there anyway I can cut down on the swelling or bruising that occurs? Ive tried ice pack but hasn't really helped. Leg's day I just know Im going to hurt or long ass drives in the car. Any advice would help, thank you.

Anybody... anybody... little help...little help. Thanks. :hmmm:

Flick the syringe with your fingers to pop bubbles, there should NOT be any in the syringe.
Bruising? :S Make sure all is sterile, wipe vial with alcohol swab before breaking it, wipe the top of the multidose vial before drawing and wipe the injection site in circular motion (shown in the vid).
Aspirate and inject very slowly, I take about 45 secs for 1 ml. I than leave the needle in for 15 secs, than pull it out and than just apply pressure with pad on that site (no alcohol).
Don't move the needle up/down/sides when inside, that also increases the pain next days.
I got swell last week, this helped me: I showered 2-3 times a day that place that is swollen with hot water for a few mins and massaged it lightly, it really lessened the pain and reduced swelling.

If I inject in the bottom (ass), is it better than delts? A lot of people say they become more muscular like inject in delts.

IML Gear Cream!
If I inject in the bottom (ass), is it better than delts? A lot of people say they become more muscular like inject in delts.

All personal preference, and it also depends on how much you are injecting. Some muscles can take a larger injection than others.

lately i been backloading into a 29g and injecting that....well.....theoretically of course since we are role-playing

Youtube sometimes not work,i think it's better to put some photoes here.

Great video! I have been wanting to rotate quads into my injections istes, and now I will!

Great tutorial. Just brushing up on my inject knowledge. its been awhile. last time i was in afghanistan I used anything from 18g-25g basically whatever my medic buddies had on hand. never got an infection even in that dirty ass place. maybe i was just lucky. Anyhow great thread for beginners or people who haven't pinned in awhile. thanks

F to M.....fucking annoying these fuckers get gear handed to them because they wanna be a man. Yet MEN who have low testosterone have more of a hard time getting gear

Here is what I dont get... You cant get gyno surgery covered by insurance, yet you can get test prescribed to you to become a man and have insurance cover that? That's for a transformation CLEARLY. That and then there are those who have VERY low test who have dicks of a doctor who still won't prescribe them test even though their test is clearly low.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe test for gender transformation it is not covered by insurance. I wouldn't know though.

Back