Recovered perfectly from a 1 year blast cruise

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Registered User
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    28453697

    Recovered perfectly from a 1 year blast cruise

    Hi everyone.

    Over the course of about 1 year I did about 3 heavy cycles and some cruising.
    I did two cycles with Test and Tren, and one with Test, NPP, Masteron.

    All my cycles involved Nandrolones.

    Anyways, after discontinuing my last cruise which lasted for about 10 - 12 weeks, I decided no more. Time to give my body a rest.

    I did a blast of HCG, 8 amps of 2000iu EOD a couple weeks before the esters cleared. Then I took a shot of GnRH at 100mcg. Then clomid at 100/100/50/50

    I stopped taking Clomid 3 days ago.

    My test levels as of this morning was 815 pg/ml
    My lipids are PERFECT. My kidneys are PERFECT. Everything is within perfect range.

    Now I will check out my levels again in 1 month to see if they hold.
    I am so happy with my recovery, I can't believe I recovered from a 1 year blast cruise including 2 Tren cycles in just about 4-5 weeks with only losing about 5% overall gains.

    I think maybe the GnRH helped, but who knows....

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    418590934


    Very nice brother, as a caution this doesn't always pan out for everyone like it did for you, but with so many great options available to all of us now compared from 5 years ago, more and more will be able to recover like the above.

  3. #3
    PCT blows.


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    17392346

    Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    Hi everyone.

    Over the course of about 1 year I did about 3 heavy cycles and some cruising.
    I did two cycles with Test and Tren, and one with Test, NPP, Masteron.

    All my cycles involved Nandrolones.

    Anyways, after discontinuing my last cruise which lasted for about 10 - 12 weeks, I decided no more. Time to give my body a rest.

    I did a blast of HCG, 8 amps of 2000iu EOD a couple weeks before the esters cleared. Then I took a shot of GnRH at 100mcg. Then clomid at 100/100/50/50

    I stopped taking Clomid 3 days ago.

    My test levels as of this morning was 815 pg/ml
    My lipids are PERFECT. My kidneys are PERFECT. Everything is within perfect range.

    Now I will check out my levels again in 1 month to see if they hold.
    I am so happy with my recovery, I can't believe I recovered from a 1 year blast cruise including 2 Tren cycles in just about 4-5 weeks with only losing about 5% overall gains.

    I think maybe the GnRH helped, but who knows....
    Holy shit haha. 16,000iu of HCG, 100mcg trip and clomid. Good shit, gratz

  4. #4
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743731


    Nice! I'm in my pct after a 8 month blast-cruise.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    28453697

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    Very nice brother, as a caution this doesn't always pan out for everyone like it did for you, but with so many great options available to all of us now compared from 5 years ago, more and more will be able to recover like the above.
    I couldn't agree more. I will never do a lengthy cycle like that again.
    However, for those of you who have been on for a while and change your mind about staying on forever, there may be hope even with heavier compounds like Tren.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    2,788

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    137490307


    Also just a few days after.stopping doesn't mean much. Give it like a month or more and get retested

    Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

  7. #7
    Registered User
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    28453697

    Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    Also just a few days after.stopping doesn't mean much. Give it like a month or more and get retested

    Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G
    I get that it's better to have the test redone in about a month,
    Which I plan to do. But I don't agree that it doesn't mean much.
    Having test levels of 815 after a year of being on cycle is pretty good IMO.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    SwoleZilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,608

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    90366216


    nice work man
    **All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    2,788

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    137490307


    Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    I get that it's better to have the test redone in about a month,
    Which I plan to do. But I don't agree that it doesn't mean much.
    Having test levels of 815 after a year of being on cycle is pretty good IMO.

    ya that is true..i suppose if in a month you crash, you could always try just using low dose clomid to keep your test levels up..but ya that is true..i will be curious to see what mine are in a month

  10. #10
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743731


    OP, thanks for taking the time to post this. I'm cautiously optimistic from your results, but I would appreciate you posting your levels after at least another month of being off Of everything.

  11. #11
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    The Clomid is still active in your system. You tested a bit too early I'm afraid. The next set of labs will be a better indicator of recovery. Please let us know brother.

    IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!



    heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    28453697

    I'll test again in 30 days. I'll keep you all posted with my results.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    28453697

    Just had my blood drawn today, should have the results before the end of the day.
    I will keep you all posted

  14. #14
    Registered User
    J.thom's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    69257400


    congrats man, hopefully it all works out

  15. #15
    Registered User
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    28453697

    I don't know how it is in USA, but here in Canada, we get our blood taken and once they test the levels they post the results online for you. So it cuts down the amount of time you have to wait for your results, in most cases you get it the same day, otherwise within 24 hours. I am hoping I will get my results today though. Thanks for the support!

    Today I had these levels checked;

    Total Testosterone
    Estradiol
    Progesterone
    Prolactin
    CBC
    Sodium
    Potassium
    Creatinine
    Glucose
    Cholesterol (HDL, LDL, Tryglicerides)
    TSH

Similar Threads

  1. Blast and cruise....
    By Sterolized in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 12:10 AM
  2. Blast cruise pct?
    By PappyMason in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. Proper PCT After 1.5 year Blast & Cruise
    By GearsMcGilf in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 11:23 AM
  4. Blast and Cruise
    By aja44 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:05 AM
  5. Cruise, blast, cruise...
    By Buzzard in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums