• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

much needed/appreciated second cycle advice

youth

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
sorry if you've already read this but i thought a beter title might get it more attention. cheers

Age 23

2) 98kg 12-9%bf 5 ft 11.

3) Years of Consistant Training experience- 5

4) Previous Cycle experience- 1 cycle, 12 weeks.
1-12 Test E 500mg/wk ( Inject 2 x Per Week)
1-4 Dbol 40mg/ed
10-14 Anavar 50mg/ed
pct
14-15 Clomid 75mg/ed
15-16 Clomid 50mg/ed

5) Training routine and Diet- .
Mon- Chest- upper dumbbell press 2 sets 6-8 reps to failure plus 3 reps assisted, then drop down in weight for another 3 assisted reps.
Flyes super-set with guillotine press. 2 sets, 6 reps to failure plus 3 reps past failure on each exercise. sometimes negative reps added in after assisted reps.
Dips super-set with narrow grip press ups- to failure plus 3 assisted reps on each exercise.

Wednesday- Back and shoulders
2 sets of Wide grip chins to failure plus couple of assisted reps and two negatives.
2 sets of Pullovers super-set with narrow grip lat pull down. 6-8 reps on each plus 2-3 forced reps.
2 sets Bent over barbell row 6-8 reps plus forced reps, drop weight down a few kg for another 4 reps.
2 sets shrugs super set with upright row. 10-20 reps on shrugs 6-10 plus 3 forced reps on upright row.
2 sets seated lat raise 8 reps plus 4 forced reps super-set with behind the neck barbell press for 6 reps with 3 forced and 2 negative reps.

Friday- Legs
2 sets Quad raise super-set with leg press or squat. 8-10 reps to failure on quad raises plus 4 forced reps, 4 reps to failure on legs press plus 4 forced reps.
3 sets hamstring curls, 10-20 reps to failure plus 3 forced reps.
2/3 sets of either squat of leg press depending on which was done earlier in the session. 6-10 reps plus 2 reps past failure.

Saturday- Arms
Barbell curls 2 sets. 4 reps plus 3 past failure followed by two negative reps then a static hold for 10 seconds
preacher Wide grip ez bar curls same reps and sets as previous exercise, if able.
hammer curls 2 sets, 6-8 reps plus 2-3 reps past failure.
Dips 2 sets to failure plus 3 assisted reps.
skull crushers 2 sets, 6-8 reps plus 2-3 past failure then two negatives.
tricep flares 2 sets, 6-8 reps 2-3 past failure then drop the weight by a few kg an go for another 3-4 assisted reps.

will rest then for two days an resume training starting back with chest on Tuesday. I throw in hit intensity sprints for about 15 mins about 3 times a week. Sometimes some tire flipping and strongman training. Abs go in about 3 times a week depending on what shape they're in.

Diet- 300-400g of carbs on training days timed manly around my training session. ie 2 hours before the session have a good feed. Two slices brown bread with 6 egg whites 3 yolks. 200g oats blended with berries a couple of scoops of protein shake.
1 hour before training protein shake with a scoop of fine ground oats. half a red grapefruit.strong cup of coffee.
half hour before training homemade stimulant drink. Caffeine taurine etc.
post work out 25g dextrose 50g maltodextin 2 bananas. 20mins later protein shake.
post work out meal shit load of turkey veg an sweet potato or rice. or will have another 100g of oats if I???m not having rice.
l 1 hour after this more turkey chicken fish or eggs with around another 50g of slow release carbs. Will then eat at 2 hour intervals throughout the rest of the day . good portions of turkey, fish of chicken an veg maybe a few almonds aswell. ZMA's hour before bed just before bed casein protein shake with couple of egg white thrown in.
On none training days will only eat about 100g of carbs same sort of protein intake i.e good portion meets every couple of hours an a few shakes along with a load of veg.
supplements ZMA's, multivits, fatty oils, green tea, creatine, HMB, shakes

Cycle goals. bulk up add another 10-15 kg.
My cycle aims are to add on some good size. Try and maintain as much of this size as possible then some good time after PCT begin to lean down and stay at a good solid size.
The cycle I plan to do is the same as my previous one. However, I do have a few questions aboput how the make the most of it.
1-12 Test E 500mg/wk ( Inject 2 x Per Week)
1-4 Dbol 40mg/ed
10-14 Anavar 50mg/ed
pct
14-15 Clomid 75mg/ed
15-16 Clomid 50mg/ed

One question is with regards to leaning down before a cycle. For instance as I am no doubt going to grow whilst on the cycle should I ensure that I am good and lean with body fat nice and low before starting cycle. Or should I try an stack on as much size as possible before I start my cycle. But if I do this I won???t be very lean when I begin as I obviously will have added a noticeable amount of body fat in doing so. So which would you recommend?
Also is it really worth running the anavar toward the end of the cycle? Is this putting too many compounds into the equation? Or will it help bridge the gap between coming off the test e and the PCT? And perhaps harden up my gains?
Sorry if iv missed anything. Would appreciate any advice

Why did u post this twice? As long ad youre not fat and sub 15% bf, just go ahead and begin your bulk. To not gain more of it and lean out, keep your cals in control and ur macro good. Anavar isn't required but of course, ur going to see more mass gain using more AAS. Anavar is good cuz gains are lean and it helps reduce abdominal fat slightly.

cheers for the feedback.
new to the forum, i didn't know how to change the thread title so eneded up postin it again with better title.

My mate is running the same cycle. But he is adding Deca to it aswell at 250mg per week 1-10. The option is there for me to do the same. But having read stuff on here not sure if it is a wise idea to do so with it only being a second cycle and all?
however would be interested in adding it in if the extra gains yielded would be worth it.

Test, deca, and dbol is a good second cycle. Will blow you right up.

I see no mention of an on cycle and post cycle ai. aromasin 12.5mg ed on cycle, for pct alongside clomid, aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5mg.

I see no mention of an on cycle and post cycle ai. aromasin 12.5mg ed on cycle, for pct alongside clomid, aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5mg.

yeah i will be running aromasin ed of cycle and during pct. wasn't sure of what dosage though, so cheers for the input

If you do deca, I would drag pct another 2 weeks.... Stuff can shut you down hard, but you will gain good on it!

If you do deca, I would drag pct another 2 weeks.... Stuff can shut you down hard, but you will gain good on it!

Thanks. What would be good dose to run clomid at if im going to do another 2 weeks pct? just keep it constant for the extra two weeks or drop it off slightly? and what about aromasin during this period?

Thanks. What would be good dose to run clomid at if im going to do another 2 weeks pct? just keep it constant for the extra two weeks or drop it off slightly? and what about aromasin during this period?

I would keep the clomid the same, and preferably drop the aromasin to 12.5 after 2 weeks just run it longer at that dosage. If you don't have enough aromasin i think you could end it @ 4 weeks and just continue with clomid

IML Gear Cream!
I would keep the clomid the same, and preferably drop the aromasin to 12.5 after 2 weeks just run it longer at that dosage. If you don't have enough aromasin i think you could end it @ 4 weeks and just continue with clomid

nice one cheers. Iv left two weeks after the last shot of test e before starting pct, do you reckon this is long enough? or should i up it by a couple of days just to be safe?

nice one cheers. Iv left two weeks after the last shot of test e before starting pct, do you reckon this is long enough? or should i up it by a couple of days just to be safe?

I feel pretty "off" two weeks after last injection so I think that's fine, I've heard it can take more or less time especially depending on the dosages and length of cycle. You may have more hormone built up than you realize. Anyway I don't think it matters a whole lot and I think it's best to start early so if your body is able to start recovering it will. If not then you're running a long pct anyway so whenever the test clears you will still have plenty of time in pct. Not sure if I explained that clearly, just saying I think 2 weeks is perfect

My mate is running the same cycle. But he is adding Deca to it aswell at 250mg per week 1-10. The option is there for me to do the same. But having read stuff on here not sure if it is a wise idea to do so with it only being a second cycle and all?
however would be interested in adding it in if the extra gains yielded would be worth it.

I would increase the deca to 300 to 400 per week. 250 is pretty low.

I would increase the deca to 300 to 400 per week. 250 is pretty low.

Cheers for the heads up.Was going to go deca 250 per week as its only my second cycle. but i suppose if it is a bit low it could be bumped up to 300 per week.If i ran deca at 300 per week, would that still be all good with 500 of test e a week. just thinking about the 2:1 ratio

I feel pretty "off" two weeks after last injection so I think that's fine, I've heard it can take more or less time especially depending on the dosages and length of cycle. You may have more hormone built up than you realize. Anyway I don't think it matters a whole lot and I think it's best to start early so if your body is able to start recovering it will. If not then you're running a long pct anyway so whenever the test clears you will still have plenty of time in pct. Not sure if I explained that clearly, just saying I think 2 weeks is perfect

nice one, no worries explained clearly, will keep gap to 2 weeks. cheers

so with the revised pct its now looking something like this
1-4 dbol 40mg ed
1-10 deca either 250mg or 300mg split into 2 jabs per week
1-12 test e 500mg per week 2 jabs per week
12-14 anavar 50mg each day.
1-14aromasin 12.5mg
14-16 aromasin 25mg ed
16-18 aromasin 12.5 ed
14-15clomid 75mg ed
15-18 clomid 50mg ed

any input will be much appreciated

I like 100 2days 50 30days 25 15days aromastin is best 25 mg throughout

Back