• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sebaceous cyst?

mp340

Resident Fiend
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone had one? How long did it take to heal? What was ur experience like?

I just had one drained/removed from the upper right side of my back on Thursday last week... Painful shit when it was inflamed, couldn't even do leg presses...

It's going to be a couple of weeks before you can do leg presses on it. You should be gtg for pullups and rows almost immediately though, no more than 3 days for the skin to closeup under the sutures. Those suckers are surprisingly large when you have them removed! :winkfinger:

Had a cyst or super zit of some kind removed from my abdomen. The surgeon numbed the area, made an incision, removed the offensive critter and stitched me up. Took next to no time at all and didn't hurt until the numbing agent wore off -- say about 15 minutes after the surgery. Then it was, "Aaaah! I'm cut! I'm CUT!"

Heal quickly and get back to leg pressing!

Had a cyst or super zit of some kind removed from my abdomen. The surgeon numbed the area, made an incision, removed the offensive critter and stitched me up. Took next to no time at all and didn't hurt until the numbing agent wore off -- say about 15 minutes after the surgery. Then it was, "Aaaah! I'm cut! I'm CUT!"

It's going to be a couple of weeks before you can do leg presses on it. You should be gtg for pullups and rows almost immediately though, no more than 3 days for the skin to closeup under the sutures. Those suckers are surprisingly large when you have them removed! :winkfinger:

Yeah was pretty huge... They didnt suture it just packed the hole I guess and bandaged.

LOL , I'm cut! <-- priceless

Thanks man.. hoping it heals soon...:winkfinger:

Had one on my chest a few weeks ago. Had it lanced, took about a week to heal.. Take some antibiotics to help the healing phase. Good luck!

IML Gear Cream!
Had one on my back, talked a family member into taking a razor and a pair of wire cutters to it while i bit down on a t-shirt.

Had one on my back, talked a family member into taking a razor and a pair of wire cutters to it while i bit down on a t-shirt.

Damn bro! :eek:

Back