• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skip post cycle and coast on 250mg of Test E?

rss500

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 5'4 140lbs. 27yo on my second cycle. Im currently running 500mg. test & 300mg. masteron. Have some winny orals (30mgs eod) I'll start next week and be done in mid december.

I have nolva and clomid for pct. Was also gonna add tribulus and ZMA? I also have some liquid Var I was going to use during pct.

A bodybuilder I know says he has been coasting, meaning he takes 250mg. a week for his post cycle, then starts on a cycle again?

I'm going to be cutting calories, cause I'm gonna be modeling my body/face and was wondering if it would be safe to coast on 250mgs. of Test E, and skip my post cycle?

Any advice on what I should do would be helpful?

Thanks

If you coast/cruise you risk being on it for the rest if your life. At 27, you're going to do what you want.

for PCT use lots of HCG to kickstart your balls and then use clomid and nolva.

It is risky shutting your balls off for that long bro.

When are you modeling? You don't need to be huge to model. IE not loads of test. I would inact your PCT protocol as explained above, THEN, if you want use the liquid var for 4-6 weeks and cut cals. Var is excellent in holding onto LBM while cutting cals.

Most guys who use heavy AAS (ie. blast, cruise type of deal like your talking) they eventually need to be on TRT for life starting in their 40's or earlier. So....it is a choice only you can make.

I would never do a blast cruise thing. Why? Cause the benefit's don't outweigh the negatives. For one, I don't make any money by doing it. I"m talking about making a living of it. So I won't throw tons of energy that doesn't give anything back to me. SEcondly I want a body that last me 80 years. If you lift houses for 40 years your body will not be able to withstand that forever. I am content with 8-10% bodyfat year around and feeling good all the time. Anything else, would just be uncivilized.

Last edited:
x2 don't start cruising unless you're ready to do it for life. It's not guaranteed by any means but I think you should be prepared for that should it happen.

Liquid var for pct? Fail. Var is a steroid you can't pct while on gear lol. At 140 lbs you need more food than juice bro IMO.

I have a modeling shoot December 2nd. I think I'll post cycle for a month or two. I probably shouldn't start cruising. I have allot of work/opportunities coming up in the next months, and I don't want to lose my gains like the rest of the aas users. I just started out doing this kind of work, as I've been a boxer for 14 years. I haven't figured out what's more difficult. Boxing or Modeling, their both fucking hard.

The benefits prob. don't outweigh the negatives, and I'll jus try to maintain the best I can. thanks for the good advice

for PCT use lots of HCG to kickstart your balls and then use clomid and nolva.

It is risky shutting your balls off for that long bro.

When are you modeling? You don't need to be huge to model. IE not loads of test. I would inact your PCT protocol as explained above, THEN, if you want use the liquid var for 4-6 weeks and cut cals. Var is excellent in holding onto LBM while cutting cals.

Most guys who use heavy AAS (ie. blast, cruise type of deal like your talking) they eventually need to be on TRT for life starting in their 40's or earlier. So....it is a choice only you can make.

I would never do a blast cruise thing. Why? Cause the benefit's don't outweigh the negatives. For one, I don't make any money by doing it. I"m talking about making a living of it. So I won't throw tons of energy that doesn't give anything back to me. SEcondly I want a body that last me 80 years. If you lift houses for 40 years your body will not be able to withstand that forever. I am content with 8-10% bodyfat year around and feeling good all the time. Anything else, would just be uncivilized.

well, I'll be cruising on VAR. 100mg eod. during my pct. So I guess, I would have already been cruising. I was told, and have read that I could take it while on my pct. I will stop taking test, and figure my levels will start to become more natural, even while on VAR.

Liquid var for pct? Fail. Var is a steroid you can't pct while on gear lol. At 140 lbs you need more food than juice bro IMO.

Well, cycling has changed my life for the better. Few month's after my divorce, I started cycling and it's been a blessing. I graduate college with a bachelors degree in about a month, and cause of my hard work ethic, good looks, and AAS I will be able to make money without my college degree working a 9-5 job everyday.

So I'll never reconsider cycling. :shooter: Just reconsider what supplements/food/steroids I'm putting in my body?

This! Im sorry brother, but you may want to reconsider even cycling at this point.

I'd say fail as well. . .

What your bodybuilding friend probably won't tell you is that his dick probably don't work and his balls are probably the size of madmanns- little tiny marbles. Bodybuilding or whatever goal you are going for isn't worth destroying your endocrine system for.

Just saying . . .

Hey I'm only 5'7" lol don't make fun of us short guys lol

It's not the height bro, but the weight...140lbs, seriously?

To the OP, running Var on PCT will keep your HPTA shut down and your body will not be able to recover its natural test production. There is no point in running a PCT if you are cruising on Var. You've obviously failed to do some crucial research, which is probably why you weight a buck forty after two cycles.

Sorry, 5'4 140lbs. with a 6inch penis in between my legs
..and BTW a six inch penis isn't something to boast about. That's a little on the small side...just sayin'

140lbs what the f**k mutha£*>ker eat something I don't cAre how short you are that is
Like jockey small dwarf small don't do it anabolics that is you will get awesome gains eating and training heavy... Just another one that wants all the benefits without the work I'm sorry if I am outta line but this is not just geared toward you but to anybody that has or has lack any size and has not reached there full genetic potential

EAT,TRAIN,SLEEP

And forget cutting calories at 140 lbs how much can cut what are you going to do eat 800 caps a day and use gear that fn ridiculous give me a break I can't even belive what I read and A 6 inch prick that's nothing to brag about homy when you nuts shrivel up and you Jimmy looks like a shriveled shitaky mushroom it won't matter
Enough ranting for me I gotta go take my 140 lb rotty for a walk

Cool, I'll have to look into your hpta shutting down. I will note that on December 15th. Probably should of been some information I needed. That's why I'm here :winkfinger:

My last fight about a year ago I fought at 123lbs. I put on some good clean weight, just need to worry about drying my water out the day before photo shoots opposed to drying out for a match.

It's not the height bro, but the weight...140lbs, seriously?

To the OP, running Var on PCT will keep your HPTA shut down and your body will not be able to recover its natural test production. There is no point in running a PCT if you are cruising on Var. You've obviously failed to do some crucial research, which is probably why you weight a buck forty after two cycles.

..and BTW a six inch penis isn't something to boast about. That's a little on the small side...just sayin'

My training intensity has been stellar, and I'm getting lean muscle gains. Just because I'm small or other people are small doesn't mean they would have a chance modeling a pair of cargo shorts for the fuckin gap. Benefits without the work. I get depressed I train so hard sometimes.

140lbs what the f**k mutha£*>ker eat something I don't cAre how short you are that is
Like jockey small dwarf small don't do it anabolics that is you will get awesome gains eating and training heavy... Just another one that wants all the benefits without the work I'm sorry if I am outta line but this is not just geared toward you but to anybody that has or has lack any size and has not reached there full genetic potential

EAT,TRAIN,SLEEP

IML Gear Cream!
I would prob. like to gain up to 10lbs. of lean mass. Couple more cycles, and right diet, I might be able to make it. Good luck to you

And forget cutting calories at 140 lbs how much can cut what are you going to do eat 800 caps a day and use gear that fn ridiculous give me a break I can't even belive what I read and A 6 inch prick that's nothing to brag about homy when you nuts shrivel up and you Jimmy looks like a shriveled shitaky mushroom it won't matter
Enough ranting for me I gotta go take my 140 lb rotty for a walk

5'4" and just 140lbs after 2 cycles?

FUCK cruising you need to cruise on this thing called food man.

i just ate 140lbs of food today alone damn guy post some pics maybe ur scales broke

It's tough keeping abs and putting weight on. Especially when you have to pose for shit. Yeah, i'm slowly working on gaining more healthy weight. Just a mattter of time. :ohyeah:I hope :daydream:

I would prob. like to gain up to 10lbs. of lean mass. Couple more cycles, and right diet, I might be able to make it. Good luck to you

10lbs should be easily achievable in one cycle :coffee:

I wanna see a pic of this dude you should have abs your as skinny as a fn ethopian. What are you modleing saddles for hors jockeys cause at 140 I don't know many women that would think that nice most women want someone that weighs more than them

On a talent roster list, to model for a different amount of events. Scheduled to appear 3 times is 2012 in some up coming movies. In order to keep what abs you have, and try out and cut calories, then to start eating normal again can fuck up your training to want to have continuous positive gains. It's sucks at times, but when/if the photos look good, it was worth it, cause ya got paid.

www.silverbeastproductions.com, I'll be meeting some famous body builders which would/will be cool. But I'm not hardcore into looking up to professional bodybuilders as I care to meet them, but I rather meet Mark Walberg or George Clooney.. Put up a picture of your abs, and be honest, and then I'll put an ab pic up for ya. and some arm and some cock for ya! ha.

just be nice. I'm small, and that's not limiting my opportunities. Be happy for me, don't bash me and say your lying and your small, and your weak, and your not shit. etc. I've been honest the whole time.

I did change my mind about the coast, which is unfortunate. So if I post on 250 test e for 10 weeks, I won't need clomid to take anymore? Maybe a nolva hear and thee? My cousin talked me in to it.
fuck. oh well, you only live once . Have to enjoy that constant feeling of fluid stayin in that body a little longer than expected :jerkit:

rs you have to think about your spiritual life as well. You realize Christ only cares about your spiritual growth. Growing and maturing. This can be done by your work but don't let it define you.

Remember we live to be 70-80 year's old now. So cruising at such a young age could hurt you because of your short sightedness.

Yes. You are right, my faith needs to continue to grow and I need to become more involved on my spiritual side of life. I can't see myself cruising for the rest of my life. after my next cycle I won't cruise. I will post cycle and lose some of my gains. Although, I can see myself being prescribed to synthetic testosterone the rest of my life, but my levels would have to be low enough for that to count. Moderation is important. Thanks :winkfinger:

rs you have to think about your spiritual life as well. You realize Christ only cares about your spiritual growth. Growing and maturing. This can be done by your work but don't let it define you.

Remember we live to be 70-80 year's old now. So cruising at such a young age could hurt you because of your short sightedness.

Back