• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pics of my cuz competing!

VictorZ06

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm oh so proud of her, though I would share a pic or two with you guys.

/V

Attachments

• nat2.jpg
    nat2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 192
  • nat1.jpg
    nat1.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Nice work!

Very well developed figure.

Tell your cuz congrats on the trophy, and the great prep she did.

She looks great Victor, she put in lots of hard work for sure.

Greek Goddess Athena herself! :daydream:

I'm oh so proud of her, though I would share a pic or two with you guys.

/V

She looks great but one question I've been meaning to ask is that you in your avatar? Those are some fckn sweet triceps!

That's ifbb champ Sergio oliva

Surprise Sergio still alive after his wife unloaded on him o_O. Nice contest pics :winkfinger:

Surprise Sergio still alive after his wife unloaded on him o_O. Nice contest pics :winkfinger:

Bitch shot his ass 5 times....the man is solid steel. And he was a cop for God's sake. He was also the only guy ever to beet Arnold in a Mr. Olympia contest. Much respect for the guy.

/V

That's ifbb champ Sergio oliva

couldn't tell with the hat! I've never seen him except when he's competing...he looks friggin Italian or something from the side like that!

I'm a fat idiot (can't even recognize "the myth")

Don't know if it's from the same photo shoot. Guy had an upper body that was freaking awesome.
drobson331_n.jpg

Thanks guys! What can I say, it's our Spartan genes! She/we really are Greek though.

/V

I know ... My kids share the same genes ;)

Wow, you have a right to be proud. She looks awesome and is nice looking. Tell her to get on here!

Very impressive. Congrats to her and to you because I'm sure she got a lot of help from you:thumbs:

By the way, the people in the background aren't really blurred out, lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Very impressive. Congrats to her and to you because I'm sure she got a lot of help from you:thumbs:

By the way, the people in the background aren't really blurred out, lol.

Thanks bro! Tweaked the pic for ya. lol

/V

Congrats to her! Very nice development - envy the butt (or 'gluteal fold' as we say) and very nice back thickness. She wears the V-taper very well!

She deserves to celebrate her hard work afterwards with cake and fried chicken!

She looks great! It takes so much work to get up on stage. Congrats!

Nice bro! are you the big MF behind her! LOL

Nope, that's her husband...he's so big because he plays in the NFL. Please don't ask what team.

And thanks for the kind words guys, she puts in a lot of hard work to keep her figure. IMHO, she has a flawless body and deserves all her trophies. She makes me want to compete as well.

/V

Back