• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's up with The Captn??

RAWS no MORE

Mr Smalls
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear RAWS no MORE,

You have received an infraction at IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums.

Reason: Moderator or Sponsor Bashing
-------
fkg gimmick account not helping the situation

stop using it.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All of those who sent me their order info by mistake thinking I was a sponsor and I told you it's cool and your names, addresses, and W/U info is safe with me it seems that The Capt'n wants this brother gone.

Don't you think it is a good idea to keep me around? I enjoy everyone here and find everyone entertaining.

My name is based on the fact that I don't need to order raw powders from that "bear" site because I found this site, NOT the "scamming" sponsor.

For "bashing a sponsor", but I don't see his forum anywhere?

Who here thinks that the mods are protecting someone other than the brothers who come here.

4cf0f4e9-6143-631e.jpg

4cf0f4e9-614c-8737.jpg

What's wrong with being gay? I have said that on some of my first few posts. Why do you just resort to name calling when someone calls out your shitty gear blog and the fact that you really are the biggest joke of the IM.

BTW, are you in Pittsburgh, if so, I think we should get together and duke it out you gay bashing dick hole. I am willing to bet that this homo could fuck you up and you beter believe that I would raw dog your boy pussy while you cried for your mom.

^^^your shit's as weak as azza's existance. Just quit while you're ahead, faggot.
Oh yeah, and stop attempting to solicit sex online, because no one in their right mind would want to go anywhere near your grand canyon\-gaped leprosy shag-carpet you call an asshole. Fucking gimmick account prick.

^^^your shit's as weak as azza's existance. Just quit while you're ahead, faggot.
Oh yeah, and stop attempting to solicit sex online, because no one in their right mind would want to go anywhere near your grand canyon\-gaped leprosy shag-carpet you call an asshole. Fucking gimmick account prick.

Did you post your gear blog pics yet

RnM, we're cool right? Im not phased about your gayness . . . Nohe is a closet fag . . do a google on the fa'afafine ;)

IML Gear Cream!
RnM, we're cool right? Im not phased about your gayness . . . Nohe is a closet fag . . do a google on the fa'afafine ;)

You aren't the guy from the gym who posts the BJ ads on craigslist are you? If so I will see you there again tomorrow.

Address please, i need a BJ

You aren't the guy from the gym who posts the BJ ads on craigslist are you? If so I will see you there again tomorrow.

Im Australian. I fuck marsupials etc . . up the arse, right Azza? :lol:

Captn, what does have a BJ have to do with anal with a marsupial mole?

All of those who sent me their order info by mistake thinking I was a sponsor and I told you it's cool and your names, addresses, and W/U info is safe with me
L..the fuck O L!!!

What's up with the Capt'n??? that's easy to answer. Theres always something up with the capt'n, he gets giddy inside when he sees threads dedicated to his awesomeness. The only way you could show your appreciation even more is send him a few cock pics.

:lol:

IML Gear Cream!
all of those who sent me their order info by mistake thinking i was a sponsor and i told you it's cool and your names, addresses, and w/u info is safe with me it seems that the capt'n wants this brother gone.
bahahahahaha

[
QUOTE=bigbenj;2541498]bahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

I WAS VERY TEMPTED TO GO PICK UP THE W/U SINCE ONE ORDER WAS OVER 50 DVDS. SOMEONE SHOULD BE JERKING ME OFF FOR NOT BEING MORE OF A DICK. WHO SENDS INFO LIKE THAT THROUGH PM ON AN OPEN BOARD?

Prince has a strict policy on accounts impersonating other members. I think he would greatly disapprove of a name so similar to a sponsor. It was a bonehead move for people to send that info if they did but I think a name change is in order. Raws didn't pay their sponsor dues and was gone what? 1 day? Maybe no harm was intended, stick around, but pick a new name.

Prince has a strict policy on accounts impersonating other members. I think he would greatly disapprove of a name so similar to a sponsor. It was a bonehead move for people to send that info if they did but I think a name change is in order. Raws didn't pay their sponsor dues and was gone what? 1 day? Maybe no harm was intended, stick around, but pick a new name.
boy that just put a fucked up picture in my head, thanks..

prince has a strict policy on accounts impersonating other members. I think he would greatly disapprove of a name so similar to a sponsor. It was a bonehead move for people to send that info if they did but i think a name change is in order. Raws didn't pay their sponsor dues and was gone what? 1 day? Maybe no harm was intended, stick around, but pick a new name.

raws the former sponsor has been gone over a week. I don't see raws n more listed anywhere on im as a sponsor. I don't see why the name can't stick around since clearly the sponsor isn't. Why would prince want a sponsor like that?

Is there a way to change a sn?

Does prince really want a sponsor who brings people that are just throwing their info out there to random people on the internet?

You have to be a real idiot to send the wrong guy all your info.

Soooooo....it Raws No More sending me my gear, or what? :paddle:

Back