• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do I prevent muscle loss when dieting?

larry123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm already lifting weights as part of my workout
but is that enough to prevent any muscle loss or do I really have to be moderate with my dieting? I'm shooting for an 1800 calorie a day diet.

What are your stats? What's ur maintenance calories? Need to know before we can help you out.

High protein diet (1-1.5g per lb)
1000 mg of Vitamin C 3 times daily
10-15g of BCAA 20 min before workout

Don't cut your carbs to low...

Stay at about a 500 calorie deficit a day, that's after all the cardio and weights...

Losing a slow 1 pound a week should keep you maintaining your muscles...

I've just dropped 9kg in 3 months so that's a bit more than a pound a week. I don't feel I've dropped much muscle mass at all. In fact I can see growth in some areas. I haven't changed my lifting regimen though and have been lifting heavy. Carbs have been super low - almost a targeted keto diet but very high protein. (6 scoops of whey a day). So I say lift heavy and consume copious amounts of protein.

you cant lose fat and not lose a little bit of muscle unless you on gear..

Everybody is different, If I drop my carbs to low I start looking flat...

I have to slow cut...

You have to trial and error with your diet to see what works...

I have talked to a lot of people in the gym that can drop their carbs really low and still keep their size...

High protein diet (1-1.5g per lb)
1000 mg of Vitamin C 3 times daily
10-15g of BCAA 20 min before workout

why the vit c to prevent muscle loss

Back