• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Planning to do a second cycle. I've listed my intentions, any advice appreciated

cmhine

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm planning to do 500Mgs of Sus and 400Mgs of Deca a week for 8 wks. Any ideas on how to administer this. Obviously theres 250ML amps of Sus and 200ML amps of Deca.

I know the two can be mixed in the same syringe. My question is this: Firstly given the amounts, how should i take the whole over the week.

Also, what about injection sites if more than one is required in the week. I know it's gunna be the glutes but how do you rotate?

Also, will i expect significant sides with this cycle. I've done approx 350Mg's of Sus a week for 12wks previously. Sides were basically acne. Will this increase given the difference in cycle. Also, being 37, my hair line in pretty grim, i reckon my last cycle just about told my hair to wave the white flag. Any advice here?

It'd be ok if you could do your cycle without these androgenic sides. Murder. Anyhow's, i've got the Clomid ready for post cycle application and tons o Novladex during the cycle.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Just keep it simple...

200mg deca, 250mg sust in your right ass cheak on Monday and
200mg deca, 250mg sust in your left ass check on Thursday.

Pretty simple. Since they are both slow acting, it really does not matter how you space it out. The reason I did it like this, is because it gives you something to look forward to later in the week. Sides should be minimal too. I am about your age as well and a cycle like this is pretty light in the side effect dept. Keep in mind everyone is different though. If hairloss is a concern, try to get som finasteride aka propecia. Be sure to continue it after the cycle too.

You may consider dropping Deca 2 weeks prior to sust, but only 8 weeks is pretty short. I never heard that deca was easy on the hair, but I could be wrong. Frankly, I dont think I will ever touch it, MANY people are moving to EQ and never looking back. Plus, Deca can be detected 18 months or more, you know where you will be working then?

I'm with Mudge...I prefer EQ much more than deca. EQ is not a whole lot better when it comes to detection times though, but there are not many employers that are going to be testing for this stuff anyway. It's the opiates they are after. Generally deca is not that hard on the hair...test probably moreso. Test and fina together wreaked havok on my hair. :(

I prefer eq, but toss around the idea of deca to reduce any extra aromatose for estrogen reasons. So there is a point to it, from that angle. Progesterone vs extra E :shrug:

I'd say go for 10wks on both, but do what you can. Are dbol, prop or susp options for the 1st 4-5 wks?

Appreciate all the feed back.

Yes, i have some Dbol, around 400 Tabs. But i sort of aquired them and became a little disconcerted with the idea of taking Orals, liver etc. The other thing that bothered me was i actually started a 2nd cycle in November last year. I'd decided to do Dbol and Deca together for 10 wks. I probs did 4 wks on the deca but 2 wks into this i'd sprung acne around my nose and it was really obvious to people (potentially) that something was going on.

I don't know about anyone else but i have told no one what i'm doing. I enjoyed the results from my 1st sus cycle but this 2nd one i tried i botched completely. So i'm aware the the Dbol is fast acting (cos the injectable oil based tests take a while), but i feel my sides where pretty bad on the Dbol. My face swelled like a bloody balloon, so am leaving that. But I have quite a few amps of Deca and Sus. This will make up my next cycle to start at the end of March.

Might actually get some Propecia as well. Given BUSTINOUT's advice. Cheers.

DBol can affect the skin in a big way, not just water retention, some dont have problems with it though.

IML Gear Cream!
Traditional front load, would be double dose for your first week, some do it for 2 weeks, some even tripple for the first week.

Most seem to use the first option. So, if you were doing 500mg a week, just do a gram either in the first day, or you can do 500mg twice during the first week, however you see fit. This brings up blood levels FASTER instead of waiting for it to "kick in", which is a misnomer, blood levels just take time to raise to the point where gains start to show.

I agree. I think front loading with the same slow ass ester as you are using through the cycle makes absolutely no sense. Just because it is more, does not mean it will get in faster. If you are going to front load to get blood test levels up faster, front load with a faster acting drug, until the other stuff gets rocking. Use something like prop or suspension. This is assuming you are front loading with test of course.

I aGREE, BUT ...damned caps locked key :grumble: ... but if he has access, the I'd say to use it. Though I'm more in favor of lengthening the cycle or using something as a kick start

I do actually have a pan load of Dianabol. The pink stuff. But i'm loath to take it cos it just brought me out in Zits. The Sus seemed to be Ok, at least for the 1st eight weeks. My experience has been 3 to 8 weeks and gains are cool. After that. It drops off, for what-ever reason. Be it increased estrogen levels or not eating enough, i don't know. I'm only going 8 wks next time round. Either that or you're simply doubling your dose just to see continuous the gains during the cycle. This just sends your side effects off the planet. In my humble opinion of course.

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
I agree. I think front loading with the same slow ass ester as you are using through the cycle makes absolutely no sense. Just because it is more, does not mean it will get in faster. If you are going to front load to get blood test levels up faster, front load with a faster acting drug, until the other stuff gets rocking. Use something like prop or suspension. This is assuming you are front loading with test of course.
Here's a thought, though... since sust is a blend, you'd be upping some of the quicker esters doses... even if a 'lil :grin: ...guess I'm not gonna dig my way out... :eek:

Cmhine,
Best 'o luck w/ your cycle... BTW I'm w/ you on the dbol... I'm trying to decide wheter or not to go that route my next time out. :)

2-3 weeks may not affect you like 4-5 weeks would, you could try that. Also you could try dropping your dose, or ONLY using it as a pre-workout thing, not an every 2-3 hours thing.

Mudge, if you're on about the Dbol, thought of that. At one point i was doing that (cos i have plenty of it) and i just thought, well, hold on, theres no organisation here. I'm just panning these back whenever i go to the gym. I wasn't sure how doing it that way might affect me. Off cycle of course. During - i don't know. As i said the Dbol. They're simply Zit pills to me.

If you take some 30-45 minutes before a workout, you definately should get some nice pumps, but yes they give some of us zit like skin. Thats what they warned you about in school remember?

Dont do drugs kids, you'll get pimples and bad breath :lol:

This would be a big reason to limit dosing or time used during a cycle, to avoid it altogether.

Back