• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Purchase Peptides?

Eford3

CTS33
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone used the liquid Arimidex?

I feel it it underdosed. My rats have been using the anastrozele but the recommeded dose didnt do shit so I doubled it up and it kinda helped. I didnt bitch about it because I just grabbed some from a different company, and chucked it up for a loss. In this game sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

people need to understand there's a certain amount of (we'll say) mgs per gallon. On occasion if the product sits or isnt consistently stirred the chemicals separate from the solvent.
And on occasion a bottle maybe filled that isnt as highly dosed as the others or vise versa maybe strongly dosed either way our manufacturers don't set out to under dose these chems.
Like I said on occasion a select few bottles may not be up to par. If this is every the case we'll be happy to replace or refund any individuals money if they contact us.

I feel it it underdosed. My rats have been using the anastrozele but the recommeded dose didnt do shit so I doubled it up and it kinda helped. I didnt bitch about it because I just grabbed some from a different company, and chucked it up for a loss. In this game sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

I had a big issue with purchase peptides.
They are in my opinion under dosed. I had to get refunded one of my orders and he refused to refund the 2nd.
He also made a huge episode out of it, with plenty of name calling, and this is the reason why he has NEGATIVE reputation now.

I believe they are going out of business, or have already.

Sounds like the boss has spoken ............................. to risky

[What's your order number or last name?

QUOTE=twotuff;2541137]I feel it it underdosed. My rats have been using the anastrozele but the recommeded dose didnt do shit so I doubled it up and it kinda helped. I didnt bitch about it because I just grabbed some from a different company, and chucked it up for a loss. In this game sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.[/QUOTE]

You had a big issue because you couldnt answer a simple question ,whats the last name or order number. You ducked the question then provided and address.
Many people have step forward to praise our Letro and Exemestane since your issue.

I had a big issue with purchase peptides.
They are in my opinion under dosed. I had to get refunded one of my orders and he refused to refund the 2nd.
He also made a huge episode out of it, with plenty of name calling, and this is the reason why he has NEGATIVE reputation now.

First and foremost I completely understand that we can not keep everyone happy, so with that being said I want produce some statistics. Below are the total number of vials of
each research chem we've sold. You can figure another 33% have been given away on top of these numbers. Other then T3 individuals have claimed that the products are under dosed.
With that being said in defense of our manufacturers I can assure you that they never intentionally set out to under dose any specific vial. Due to circumstances that Ive explained in other
posts on occasion you may either receive a bottle which is either over or under dosed. Now with that being said, if you feel you ever receive a vial you are unsatisfied with feel free to contact us. After a few simple questions are answered we will do our best to resolve the issue. Understand if you say you've used a complete vial in your testing and have nothing to return thats something we'll have to talk about. We truly want everyone to have a positive buying experience when they source from purchasepeptides. To be honest with you chems are not our bread & butter but we have more people who like our chems then those that complain about them. I can assure you this that when someone is unsatisfied they come forth 10 fold over those who are happy with their purchase. Im gonna guess you'll see more haters appear in this post then positive feedback. We support more then 15 boards 8 with greater then 25,000 members for the most part members are taken back by our customer service solely based off prior experiences with other vendors. We will do with in our means to keep our customers satisfied. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to email us at loud@purchasepeptides.com

Exemestane 303 vials sold one complaint
Tamoxifen 349 vials sold two complaints
Anastrozole 354 vials sold two complaints
Letrozole 256 vials sold two complaints
T3 336 vials sold two complaints (nothing to do with under dosing)
Clomiphene 232 vials sold no complaints

I believe they are going out of business, or have already.

sorry, I meant Precision Peptides not Purchase Peptides.

Precision Peptides No Longer with RxMuscle

Precision Peptides will no longer be with us here at Rx. After the untimely death of Jim Tamborelo, the then CEO at Precision, forces greater than could be controlled by the existing partners lead to what appears to be the end of Precision Peptides.

I as of several weeks ago was let go from Precision as was most of the staff in Florida. All previous customers who have outstanding issues are encouraged to contact Precision directly with your invoice number. Please contact Gavin Smith at gavins@precisionpeptides.com. I unfortunately am unable to help in any meaningful way with any transactions and/or complains. I do appreciate all of our customers who supported my time with Precision.

Never had an issue running their adex, used it for a few months and was satisfied with it. I reccomended them to a buddy of mine who used their aromasin+clomid for pct with no issues

I have used their arimidex and aromasin. Purchase Peptides have the best products I have ever used and shipping is obscenely fast. It's almost insulting to other companies how fast they are. I always get mine in about two days.

IML Gear Cream!
We purchase our products by the gallon. We're in the process of talking with a Testing Laboratory, to see how we can bring the best possible chems to market.

Can you post picture of the lab testing your batch with some kind of sign inside the picture that indeed it is being tested?

Well I've used both their letro and peptides (peps- numerous times) and never once had an issue. In fact I left my original peptide source who I had been dealing with for years who had damn good peptides bc pp peps were imo just as good, but cheaper.

their letro and clen are definitely gtg. i don't have any confidence issues ordering my adex this week from PP.

and if anyone is looking into their letro, in a matter of 1 day it started working. now 1.5 weeks later my grape sized lump is down to about a skittle lol sensitivity is 100% gone too. also i don't know if it is just me but i expected to see some negative side effects using up to 2.5mg/day but i haven't so far. not complaining though.

I dont have a horse in this race either way, but PurchasePep treated me well for my first order with them. Seem well dosed for me.

I dont care how "good" this guys stuff is , I think he's an ignorant , piss poor businessman and wouldn't buy jack shit from him. Just my opinion. I predict he will be like one of the many RC places that come and go. Step 1 - Gone from the boards (not just here) Step 2 - Out of business
JMO

I've been on their ipamorelin and cjc 1295 w/o DAC for over a month with excellent results. Just took my 1st shot of their IGF-1 LR3 today and am currently enjoying the pump while typing this. I haven't touched anything else from them, but I wouldn't hesitate to try it based on my experience with these 3 compounds. I thought I made a mistake ordering initially when I saw that their prices were less than most of their competitors, which was always a bad indicator for GH, Test, and Anavar in my experience, but they broke that mold. Their stuff is g2g in my book.

^^^ 13 posts..12 of which are all over purchase peps..things that make you go hmmmm

Hmmmmm about what??? Haters can hate all the want as well as make poor prediction.

See our customers know the truth about us haters can hate all the want!

Come and go you been on the forum a month with 63 posts.

Last edited:
Back