• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Triple Chocolate Low Carb Protein Bars

SinOrSlim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IMG_0340.jpg

Protein bars are things that everyone ???thinks??? are a great snack but if you really take the time to look at the ingredients you will find that they are packed with sugar and carbs. Here is a lower carb and sugar recipe for homemade protein bars. They do have to sit overnight in the fridge/freezer to set so make them on a Sunday so you have them reedy to go for the rest of the week!

Ingredients:

3 Scoops Chocolate Whey Protein
1/4 c Cups Oats
1/2 Package Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Pudding
3/4 Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Serving (28 nuts) Cocoa Roasted Almonds
1 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder

IMG_8646.jpg

Directions:

1. Crush almonds into bite size pieces using a food processor

IMG_4003.jpg

2. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl

IMG_2485.jpg

3. Pour the mixture into a greased cooking tray and spread evenly

IMG_9834.jpg

4. Refrigerate overnight and cut into 8 equal bars

IMG_03401.jpg

For more daily and persoanlly made low carb and keto recipes check out Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips

Looks good. I have already have all ingredients listed....easy enough!!! Nice pics!!!

I'll bet they are not only healthier but taste better than the ones on the market too! Thanks for the recipe and the pics

A lot like my homemade protein bars. I substitute 1% or skin milk for the almond milk and peanut butter for the almonds. Oh, and I don't add the cocoa powder...does that really make the taste better? I should post up my made up recipe for yellow cake and chocolate frosting protein bars!

please do! as far as the cocoa...i think it makes them taste a little more chocolately

Back