Napsgear.net

Recieved Genshi/Hardcore labs order

Rep Points

Recieved Genshi/Hardcore labs order

third pack finally arrived, it was held in customs for a few weeks. shipping times seemed slightly improved, my hardcore labs order was in Canada within 10 days, (but was held in customs for a while), while the rest of my order took the usual 20 some days. Only hitch was they forgot to put HCG in one of the packs. I messaged them on the website and hopefully it will be resolved. So if you really can't wait for GP brand you can order the other brands with some confidence. Genshi dbol seems legit, havn't tried the hardcore labs tren yet will be switching from GP so il see if i notice a difference

Rep Points

congrats bro i also received some genshi products today from naps! less than 3 weeks! stoked!

getn limbered

Rep Points

Keep us posted with that dbol. I'd like to see how their orals compare to GP. Have you ran GP dbol?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by boomerjones View Post
    third pack finally arrived, it was held in customs for a few weeks. shipping times seemed slightly improved, my hardcore labs order was in Canada within 10 days, (but was held in customs for a while), while the rest of my order took the usual 20 some days. Only hitch was they forgot to put HCG in one of the packs. I messaged them on the website and hopefully it will be resolved. So if you really can't wait for GP brand you can order the other brands with some confidence. Genshi dbol seems legit, havn't tried the hardcore labs tren yet will be switching from GP so il see if i notice a difference
    good to hear the shipping aint bad.. i would like to hear alittle more report on the actually products before im ready to give a go

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Packs arriving is such good news man, enjoy the goodies.

Rep Points

Yep i ran GP dbol during my last test p cycle, im running tren only now so it might be kinda hard to judge, but so far it seems ok, im only on 30mg/day so far