• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

where to get legit accutane

SScamaro

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
where can i buy some legit accutane?

you need a prescription to get it in a pharmacy. im not looking for name brand accutane. can be research accutane

Just wear a ski mask and politely ask the pharmacy technicians to give you some. Also, try researchstop.com. I have two bottles sitting in my AAS arsenal weapons case that I probably won't get to use for awhile :(

Just wear a ski mask and politely ask the pharmacy technicians to give you some. Also, try researchstop.com. I have two bottles sitting in my AAS arsenal weapons case that I probably won't get to use for awhile :(

Send one to me. I forgot to tell you inwas competeing in e town. Cool show don't know if you have been. But anyway send me accutane my dr will only give me minocyclin because she knows I juice and says accutanes to harsh while on the gears.

my dermatologist wont give me accutane either because she knows i juice. she only gives me doxycycline.

my dermatologist wont give me accutane either because she knows i juice. she only gives me doxycycline.

Ya my dr sent me for blood work and said that I need to be off for a while. That's fine with me as it's off season so I'll be going back to get some accutane. I've posted these questions before I found a dr that was cool with juicing and everyone said researchstop.

Back