• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

3rd cycle proposition and questions

gm09

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
some history:

currently 6'1 ~210 lbs. bodyfat between 10-11%
25 years old
training 12 years (6-7 years doing things correctly)

cycle history:

1 year ago
week 1-8 400mg test cyp

~6 months ago
week 1-8 test cyp 600 mg/wk
week 1-8 tren e 200 mg/wk

goals: between my lifestyle and career i would like to be as big but LEAN as possible... for this cycle if i got up to 215 or so while dropping BF i would consider it a success

note this is for a future cycle, probably in april/may

week 1-10 test e or c or perhaps sust 600mg/wk (havent decided)
week 1-10 masteron 350 mg/wk
week 1-6 anavar 50mg/day
adex 0.25 mg EOD (more if needed)

pct weeks 12-16
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/50/50

my question really is with the dosing, not too much experience with mast or var so looking for some guidance. loved tren my last cycle but think i can get similar if not better results without the sides.

never used HCG but i would like to for this cycle... something like 250 iu 3x a week? i know a few people who just use it sporadically when they feel their nuts atrophy. ide rather have a set schedule

any input or suggestion is appreciated

HCG should be run 500 iu twice weekly. Vets here say run var min of 8 weeks. And, you should include aromasin in your pct. jmo

HCG should be run 500 iu twice weekly. Vets here say run var min of 8 weeks. And, you should include aromasin in your pct. jmo

would that be aromasin on top of nolva and clomid?

also,would the clomid really be necessary if HCG is being run

The clomid is the most important part of Pct. the recommendation here is:
Aromasin-25/25/12.5/12.5
Clomid-100/100/50/50
And HCG should be ran on cycle and pre pct, not during pct, it's suppressive.
I run clomid and nolva though, but most here don't.

The clomid is the most important part of Pct. the recommendation here is:
Aromasin-25/25/12.5/12.5
Clomid-100/100/50/50
And HCG should be ran on cycle and pre pct, not during pct, it's suppressive.
I run clomid and nolva though, but most here don't.

i should have mentioned i did know that lol

some people complain of side effects from clomid but even running 150mg for a few days at the begin of pct of my last cycle i was fine

have to admit, i need to look into aromasin more as i am unfamiliar and havent used it before

Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, meaning that once it binds to the aromatase enzyme it permanently deactivates it. Adex and letro eventually free up the enzyme and allow it to convert test to estrogen again. During cycle, adex is fine, but in pct you don't want any estrogen rebound caused by adex not permanently deactivating the enzyme.

Dr. Scally doesn't use an AI when recovering patients, but he has stated that he doesn't see a problem w doing so. For me, it's an extra insurance against gyno during pct. gyno isn't just about high estradiol, but can sometimes be caused by a high estrogen to test ratio.

If you are around long enough, you'll figure out that I'm a bit of a cheerleader for Dr. Scally. When he says something, I listen.

some history:

currently 6'1 ~210 lbs. bodyfat between 10-11%
25 years old
training 12 years (6-7 years doing things correctly)

cycle history:

1 year ago
week 1-8 400mg test cyp

~6 months ago
week 1-8 test cyp 600 mg/wk
week 1-8 tren e 200 mg/wk

goals: between my lifestyle and career i would like to be as big but LEAN as possible... for this cycle if i got up to 215 or so while dropping BF i would consider it a success

note this is for a future cycle, probably in april/may

week 1-10 test e or c or perhaps sust 600mg/wk (havent decided)
week 1-10 masteron 350 mg/wk
week 1-6 anavar 50mg/day
adex 0.25 mg EOD (more if needed)

pct weeks 12-16
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/50/50

my question really is with the dosing, not too much experience with mast or var so looking for some guidance. loved tren my last cycle but think i can get similar if not better results without the sides.

never used HCG but i would like to for this cycle... something like 250 iu 3x a week? i know a few people who just use it sporadically when they feel their nuts atrophy. ide rather have a set schedule

any input or suggestion is appreciated

Var is awesome if you have a vagina...I would say 60mg daily is the minimum effective dose for members with a penis. Mast is good at 350-400mg weekly.

Someone's been drinking?

Var is awesome if you have a vagina...I would say 60mg daily is the minimum effective dose for members with a penis. Mast is good at 350-400mg weekly.

Lol maybe ill stick with 50 so my clit doesn't get any bigger

Seriously tho what do you recommend? The only guy I know personally who uses var goes as high as 150 mg a day. Don't know if I want to mess with that.

IML Gear Cream!
So heavy you wouldn't reccomend var to a guy at any dosage? Would say 100mg be worth it or just save the money?

60mg-100mg daily on Var for a male user. About the same dose range for Winny.

Very good at the end of prep with some Mast and Tren.

ive had good results and seen good results with var at 60mg day , how come you chose mast , are u doing a contest or anything , i personally would use eq over mast unless ur doing contest prep

ive had good results and seen good results with var at 60mg day , how come you chose mast , are u doing a contest or anything , i personally would use eq over mast unless ur doing contest prep

ive run tren and while it was awesome im having a tough time justifying using anabolics that were never approved for human use (tren, eq is for horses), when there are other options available.

just a thought.. im new to the game and still experimenting. i have a feeling i will go back to tren one day. besides the physical results i love the no fear, dont give a fuck attitude you get from it lol

Back