• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1ml thought a 25g

lsutops

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The reason I ask is...

The ID of a 25g is 23% smaller than a 23g, and OD is 20% smaller.
Anything smaller is not sold in 1.5" or 1" sizes (assuming minimum penetration of 3/4" - 1" required for glutes.

I got 22g to draw, and 23g to pin. both look friggin FAT. shit looks like a sharpened paperclip! FML

considering lidocane topical cremes now... LOL

BTW, why can't test be pinned sub-Q?

I use 25ga usually, but 23 ga. honestly feel the same. Neither are bad at all bro, don't look at the pin just look where it's going and get it done lol. Once you're through the skin you don't feel anything at all, just pretend you're sticking it into a piece of meat :winkfinger:

btw test can be pinned subq but it affects the absorption time, anyway the skin is the only part that even hurts so if you're gonna do that you might as well go IM

you can def use a 25g needle you can also get 30g in 1in needles as well

test can be pinned sub q...heavyiron made an experiment thread on how he did sub q shots...search and you will find it..

Last edited:
damn I can't spell... I meant "through" not thought.

SubQ seems a bit too risky since it's not recommended and wasn't there an issue if it was pinned into fat?

Also, how do we know how far we need to go? I can clearly see the separations in my quads, don't think there's too much space until it hits muscle... would 3/4" penetration in the quads and 1" in glutes be okay? bf is around 13-14%

depending on your bodyfat you can make 1" work for anything

like digi said , depending on ur bodyfat anyone can make 1 inch work , but why risk it and go shorter , u can easily finy 25g 1inch pins online , better safe than sorry , once ur in whats an extra 1/4 inch , like someone said about , once u break the skin theres no pain , just pick where ur gona go , dont hesatite and stick it in and draw back , if u go real slow , yeah its gona hurt cas u feel every little pinch , but i wouldnt go any shorter than 1 inch , then u risk the oil forming a lump outside of the muscle tissue and under the skin , which you would have to have sliced open and drained , so stick with atleast 1 inch bro and be safe

I draw with 18 g and pin with 25 or 27 with 1in lenght, at 27 you barely even feel it!

I back load 29g 1/2 slin pins. They work just fine for me. Quads, delts, and glutes.

Back