• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

orals

hasan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys i was gonna add some orals steds to my cycle winstrol or d bol

which of these brand do best quality 1.Body Research
2 british dispensary
3 gen shi
4 generic pharma
thanks some know which is the best so i dont waste money heard british dispensary good but lot people say the gen shi upcoming good one thanks

Lost winny or dbol?? No oils ? What's ur stats? victor will drop his axe then locked:(
Shit i dont got alot of knowegle in AAS still new to the game but this doesn't look like this cycle been study!

Last edited:
Every few days the op asks about some different labs, this is getting annoying especially when it's asked in the anabolic section.

In before vic shuts this bitch down!

21 years old 5 10 94 kg 6 percent bodyfat 4 years training from age of 16 17 this is going to be my second cycle my first was only dbol didnt go well dont know if maybe it was fake didnt put any weight on just got better pumps thats all my training is 4 days a week 2 hours a day weight and half hour floor work and cardio skipping bike and neck bridge
my goals is that i am 94 kg and want to be 100 kg muscle and have no expeience with steroids i need help if anyone know whats the best to bulk up i do boxing aswell anyone know the best stack to do or brands to get results thankyou very much

hi guys i was gonna add some orals steds to my cycle winstrol or d bol

which of these brand do best quality 1.Body Research
2 british dispensary
3 gen shi
4 generic pharma
thanks some know which is the best so i dont waste money heard british dispensary good but lot people say the gen shi upcoming good one thanks

BD-:winkfinger: good stuff...

Go with some A-50...

You will get results...

IML Gear Cream!
Do you even know what 6%bf looks like?

I highly doubt your 6%. that's crazy lean. I stay around 10 and i thought I was lean. how are u testing your bf? I'm on genshi dbol right now along with test and I got to say its good shit.

i test my body fat at the gym on the machine maybe it could be wrong im not crazy ripped i got similar body to prime mike tyson

Back