• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will I ever feel like I am big enough?

banker23

the oncoming storm
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maybe a dumb question but I think I have a little guy complex. I used to weigh 140 lbs at 5'10" when I got married at 19 years old. I have steadily added weight until I reached about 230 lbs at about 35 and pretty much maintained that for a few years until recently I got up to 245 on a PH cycle which I maintained all of and now after a week of dbol test-e cycle I am up over 255 lbs.

I feel great but I still don't feel like a beast, also thinking once I cut down eventually, I will probably only weigh 230 (but leaner of course) so now I'm thinking I need to get up to like 270-275 to cut down to 240 at a decent bf% and still feel big. These numbers sound big to me but I still feel normal. What gives?

My arms should be respectable at 18" and I hope to get them over 19" on this cycle. The arms (biceps actually, triceps are pretty massive comparatively) are probably the one part I feel lag the most.

Here's what I am getting at. My strength is pretty much where I always dreamed of getting it to when I was younger and on paper I sound like I am a respectable size...but I still feel normal most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I feel great (density, mind-muscle connection, etc.) but I don't feel like I stand out most of the time (though occasionally I realize that I do).

Anyone else in here who has gotten to a decent size and still feels deficient? Similar experiences? I am wondering if this is maybe common among men who were smaller when they were growing up. Anyone who has ever felt this way ever reached a point where they can say, "yes, I am big as I care to get."

Like the rest of us, and the short answer.... NO

You will never feel big enough bro. Ever. They coined a term for that. They call it bigorexia. I'm in the same boat as you. Lol sucks

You will never feel big enough, I grew up heavy so I'll never feel lean enough. Same height and I feel like a massive bloated freak at 225. Its all perspective.

It depends...I get to the point where I definitely think I'm big enough, but then I want to be more ripped. I cut...then I want to be bigger. That's my sick ass cycle I deal with, but yes I have gotten to the point where I feel "big enough"...just not big and ripped enough.:shooter:

Maybe a dumb question but I think I have a little guy complex. I used to weigh 140 lbs at 5'10" when I got married at 19 years old. I have steadily added weight until I reached about 230 lbs at about 35 and pretty much maintained that for a few years until recently I got up to 245 on a PH cycle which I maintained all of and now after a week of dbol test-e cycle I am up over 255 lbs.

I feel great but I still don't feel like a beast, also thinking once I cut down eventually, I will probably only weigh 230 (but leaner of course) so now I'm thinking I need to get up to like 270-275 to cut down to 240 at a decent bf% and still feel big. These numbers sound big to me but I still feel normal. What gives?

My arms should be respectable at 18" and I hope to get them over 19" on this cycle. The arms (biceps actually, triceps are pretty massive comparatively) are probably the one part I feel lag the most.

Here's what I am getting at. My strength is pretty much where I always dreamed of getting it to when I was younger and on paper I sound like I am a respectable size...but I still feel normal most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I feel great (density, mind-muscle connection, etc.) but I don't feel like I stand out most of the time (though occasionally I realize that I do).

Anyone else in here who has gotten to a decent size and still feels deficient? Similar experiences? I am wondering if this is maybe common among men who were smaller when they were growing up. Anyone who has ever felt this way ever reached a point where they can say, "yes, I am big as I care to get."
sorry to tell you have a mental problem my friend like most of bodybuilders on steroids...your natural body was 140 lbs you can go up gradually to 200 lbs fine you will be lean big and in great shape and health but going to above 250 lbs??????that is insanity and your health will be affected, your internal organs are not designed for this load, your tendons and bones are not, your heart is not ... . i suggest you get this idea of "being big is better" of your head soon before you regret it and if keep going like that i guarantee you one day you will regret it.

If you cut or sit at the same weight for a while you'll feel small, if you bulk long enough you might feel big but you'll feel soft. There's no happy medium lol

IML Gear Cream!
It depends...I get to the point where I definitely think I'm big enough, but then I want to be more ripped. I cut...then I want to be bigger. That's my sick ass cycle I deal with, but yes I have gotten to the point where I feel "big enough"...just not big and ripped enough.:shooter:

that's encouraging believe it or not. thanks.

sorry to tell you have a mental problem my friend like most of bodybuilders on steroids...your natural body was 140 lbs you can go up gradually to 200 lbs fine you will be lean big and in great shape and health but going to above 250 lbs??????that is insanity and your health will be affected, your internal organs are not designed for this load, your tendons and bones are not, your heart is not ... . i suggest you get this idea of "being big is better" of your head soon before you regret it and if keep going like that i guarantee you one day you will regret it.

Unless I understood his post wrong, he got up to 230lbs naturally between the ages of 19 and 35. He took a PH cycle then to get up to 240. If that is the case, his body and frame are well suited to hold the weight and your statement is incorrect.

I think GMO said it best... when your bulking you feel big, but bloated maybe and want to be more cut. Then you start the cut and look great, but your shirts are loose and mentally that fucks with you. Its a cycle we all deal with my friend.

I knew bjg would show up in here pretty quick...I hope they're done now. PE can save his energy; we already know their tune and it's an old boring one.

Looking for personal experiences here. If anyone is against being bigger or stronger then this is not something you have a personal experience with so please save your efforts.

p.s. as far as mental problem, yes I probably do and this probably isn't the worst of them. There are two kinds of people in this world: people who have mental problems and know it and modify accordingly and people who have mental problems and don't know it and make asses of themselves...I prefer to be among the first group.

Last edited:
Stop reading after you getting married at 19.

Still married too (in spite of me)! Mi mexicanita es la mejor! If I had it to do over, I'd be all over it but I'd be less of an asshole. If I could go back in time, I would find myself and kick my own ass.

I owe her big time someday I'll make all her dreams come true (she doesn't ask for much)!:heart:

How is this douche still not banned? All he does is bash steroid use without any facts to back it up. He's on a personal vendetta against steroids.

I don't think I will ever feel big enough. Started at 150, been up to 210 and I don't feel a pound heavier.

But in my opinion, it is a healthy mindset to have. If you are always trying to improve your physique, you will always be working hard in the gym and eating healthy.

For comparison, what if doctors decided they knew enough? We would have no advances in health care! What if scientists were just happy with the way things are? Well, you get the idea.

:coffee:

Once you get to a point where you think you will be happy you will find yor not.... Say you want to be 220, once you get there you will be happy for about a week! Then you will set a new goal and so on....

IML Gear Cream!
I feel big enough around 230 but then I want to cut. It's gonna take some time to get to where I want to be...and a LOT of dedication on the diet.

But to sum it up, no you'll never be happy.

Banker this may help you or may not. But my girlfriend and some other ppl told me I was getting to big last year. Then I looked at myself one day and I saw that I was. Long story short I cut down now and stay at 10% bf and I fit better in my clothes.

I asked myself the question why do I need to be big? And I thought about it for a few day's and I unraveled that the reason was because when I was younger I alway's dreamed of being bigger. So I said to myself well I have achieved that and "now I"m too big!"

So now it is on to another goal. And this one is a more respectable 8-10% bodyfat while retaining some of my muscle maturity that I have gained over the year's. It is a harder goal to cut down than to get big so I enjoy the challenge each day and spend more energy on other pursuits/challenges and it keeps me happy/fulfilled. I found that by using my talents to help other's gives me more than doing what I used to do.

No

:jerkit:

on my first cycle i thought i couldnt get big enough. i started at 5'11 205 and shot up to 215 and said "im going for 225" then got to 225 and said "i wanna get up to 230" so i did. then after pct i was floating around 215.

i've come to the realization that i dont need to be that big. now im focusing more on aesthetics and a more ripped look. i dont like the stress all the added weight puts on the heart, effecting cardio, etc. plus my face puffs out no matter how much of an AI i use. i found out im a lot more comfortable at a lean 200-210 lbs. im probably gonna go on a cut to get to 190 and then run a light tren cycle for recomp.

No

Its a curse and you will NEVER be satisfied with how you look. Good luck

Its a gift and curse. You feeling unsatisfied with your body makes you push harder when your at the gym, but you also feel like your making 0 progress. Just think about if you were satisfied with how you look, would you be busting your ass everyday at the gym to further better yourself? I wouldnt haha id be relaxing playing mw3 all day.

Unless I understood his post wrong, he got up to 230lbs naturally between the ages of 19 and 35. He took a PH cycle then to get up to 240. If that is the case, his body and frame are well suited to hold the weight and your statement is incorrect.

I think GMO said it best... when your bulking you feel big, but bloated maybe and want to be more cut. Then you start the cut and look great, but your shirts are loose and mentally that fucks with you. Its a cycle we all deal with my friend.
his gains where not natural to his small frame all his gains are donethrough drug abuse the body did not adapt to changes,

Back