• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

need advice and help vets only please

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok guys need your help! As some you guys know i done a couple of cycle I finished and Now off my pct. Since my last cycle my arm delt area been painful time to time. i been doing vitb12 but avoid my left arm fig it was a muscle injury. So today I injected vit b12 into that arm that hurts. After i pull the needle out nothing brown puss looking oil came out. Not blood but thick puss looking it kept coming out pain was gone. But i poked again more came out. kinda worry now, feel a little bump their maybe more not sure. should i go the doc or keep draining? last thing i want to get fuck up. What did i do wrong its just that arm only. I felt since my last pinn.:nail::geewhiz:

Does it have a major odor? Any kind of S/S that might represent infection such as warmth, redness and swelling?

Head to the doctor ASAP....

Last edited:
no smell not red just a little pain i have flex so its comes out alot dripping down my arm

Has the oozing stopped? If so, all your feeling now is discomfort?

Since your off PCT I guessing its well over 4 weeks since your last shot. If your still having this type of pain, and now brown pussy oil is coming out I would be jetting to the doctor to have it looked at and some blood work done.

Good Luck Bro!

Brown puss in muscle, time to go to the doctor. No question

Chino, it really sound like you may have Abscess and it should be looked at by a Dr immediately. The faster you get it taken care of the less likely you are to have infection scaring left in the muscle which can be nasty. Sorry to hear about that and hopefully it can be resolved very quickly. Keep us updated.

General consensus is that you need to go my man. I wouldn't wait....

If your still having this type of pain, and now brown pussy oil is coming out

That is a whole different type of infection..... It's called marriage and only a divorce lawyer can fix that.... Ain't no Dr or Meds strong enough to help!!!!!

no one is a dr. here. go to a DR. asap

Go to the doctor brother, brown puss should be the first inclination of that. Get some antibiotics before it gets any worse, and I think ill pass on that video! lol

Doc or ER asap, no need for a "vet only" opinion on this one my man!

Sounds like an infection bro! Or all that synthol coming out!!! Jk I'd say dr for sure!!

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah go see a doctor,
What brand of oil you were using bro? where did you get your shit?

Doctor ASAP

I really don't want to say:( not trying to be a dick am cool with alot of sponsors and reps and members.

Chino, if you think it going to be more than a couple hours head to the ER. A Abcess is not something to jack around with. I have a buddy that screwed up a calf injection and now has a hole in his calf muscle that's 3 inches across and 1 inch deep. This is because he waiting and thought it would go away then when he did go they had to scrap out all the infected tissue and pack it full if gauze until the antibiotics started to kick in and about 10 days later the finally were able to close the wound. But the hole from the infection is still there.

I joke a lot but this is serious stuff.

Last edited:
Not like this it's tick and brown not red sometime I bleed am a bleeder thus not blood! I will see them tomorrow!

Not like this it's tick and brown not red sometime I bleed am a bleeder thus not blood! I will see them tomorrow!

That would be the infection process and all the dead cells and fluids....
Don't wait, go to the ER. Don't try to be Hercules.

B12 inject always hurt.

World.... Are you not reading the part where puss is pouring out of his delt???? B12 injects might hurt which I don't think was the reason for this thread, I am pretty sure Chino is worried about the puss coming out of his delt and running down his arm like a river!!!!

GO TO THE DOCTOR ASAP!!!!! PLEASE

Back