I'm planning a winter cycle and would like to get your feedback. Here are my stats:
* Age - 38
*Height - 5'8"
* Weight - 178
* Bodyfat - 12%
* Years of Training - 20
* Experience w/ AAS - In the last 20 years, I've done about 7 cycles.
* Training - I typically follow a 3 on, 1 or 2 day off routine. My splits are Chest, Shoulders and Triceps on day 1. Day 2 is Back & Biceps and day 3 is Legs. I also do a few sets of Calves and Abs on each "on day". Depending on the time of year, I run 10-25 miles per week or swim.
* Diet - Maintenance is about 2500 to 3000 calories per day 40% P/45%C/15% F
6) Cycle Goals - Increase overall strength, improve joint & tendon pain/ inflamation.
* Weeks 1-10 500mg Test E (bi-weekly pin)
* Weeks 1-10 400mg Deca (bi-weekly pin)
* Weeks 1-10 25mg Aromasin (ed)
* Weeks 1-10 1mg Caber (bi-weekly)
* Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
* Nolva 40/40/20/20 or Clomid 100/100/50/50
Thanks in advance for your feedback!