Join Now!


All aboard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 37

Thread: All aboard!

  1. #1
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,540
    Rep Points
    137270065

    All aboard!






    THE NEGG TRAIN FOR RAWS N MORE IS NOW ENTERIN THE STATION. ITS FREE TO RIDE AND ALL WHO RIDE WILL BE REPPED.
    aparently a lot of people want this thread but i was the only one not to puss to make it.







    LETS GET EM!

  2. #2
    Mr Smalls


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pitt
    Posts
    277
    Rep Points
    8504805

    Choooooo chooooooo my brothers!

    Let's run a train on the former sponsor raws n more
    Last edited by RAWS no MORE; 11-08-2011 at 07:31 PM.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    1,801
    Rep Points
    112842786

    I started a simillar thread a few wks back, but for some reason it was deleted since it was in RnM forum...
    ~bulldogz~

  4. #4
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1031048100

    Lets see if we can get him into the negative.

    Motherfucker Raws is going down

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    _LG_'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Points
    1529341326

    I thought running a train was something else... But you guys do your thing. I did get a response to my "outstanding" email. For real.
    He told me to tell you guys...well you know <<not for real

  6. #6
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    557741813

    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  7. #7
    Mr Smalls


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pitt
    Posts
    277
    Rep Points
    8504805

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Guy View Post
    I thought running a train was something else... But you guys do your thing. I did get a response to my "outstanding" email. For real.
    He told me to tell you guys...well you know <<not for real

    has anyone gotten a reply at all from that clown?

  8. #8
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,540
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    I started a simillar thread a few wks back, but for some reason it was deleted since it was in RnM forum...
    this is true but ur the only one i saw do this. but this is anything goes now raws so lets keep it alive. i will be checking his account and every ned circle i see gets repped!

  9. #9
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1031048100

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Geared God View Post

  10. #10
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    998046501

    He emailed me tonite with tracker. (fingers crossed) Explained the situation and seemed like he was trying to get it straightened out. I'll let you all know if I do get my pack, but he did hit me up with a tracker a few hours ago.

  11. #11
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1031048100

    Quote Originally Posted by secdrl View Post
    He emailed me tonite with tracker. (fingers crossed) Explained the situation and seemed like he was trying to get it straightened out. I'll let you all know if I do get my pack, but he did hit me up with a tracker a few hours ago.
    Why are you the only one he gave a tracker to? Yet again raws is pulling more of his bullshit.

  12. #12
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    998046501

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    Why are you the only one he gave a tracker to? Yet again raws is pulling more of his bullshit.

    I feel your pain, bro..I don't really know the specifics. I thought maybe it was a bs tracker, but I checked it, and it's g2g.

  13. #13
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1031048100

    Quote Originally Posted by secdrl View Post
    I feel your pain, bro..I don't really know the specifics. I thought maybe it was a bs tracker, but I checked it, and it's g2g.
    Well all I can say I hope you get your stuff.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    LightBearer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Points
    149725553

    sorry in late! just negged him, but it dont look like he got any other recent negs on his prof?

  15. #15
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    998046501

    Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    sorry in late! just negged him, but it dont look like he got any other recent negs on his prof?
    lol

  16. #16
    KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
    azza1971's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TOILET
    Posts
    5,973
    Rep Points
    175858668

    what is the point of a tracker if you still dont get your gear? He needs a tracker, to find him and overdose him with his own shit!!
    I?M A BEGGAR

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    almost 50
    Posts
    552
    Rep Points
    14819632

    i have been waiting over a month took my cash fast enough.

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    278
    Rep Points
    -18239985

    would neg his lieing ass if i had rep power but i dont. going on 3 months waiting on my package

  19. #19
    Registered User
    grynch888's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,100
    Rep Points
    76062211

    Quote Originally Posted by secdrl View Post
    I feel your pain, bro..I don't really know the specifics. I thought maybe it was a bs tracker, but I checked it, and it's g2g.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    _LG_'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Points
    1529341326

    Wow, you guys are really dropping the hammer on him. One neg so far. Hardcore gents. Ha

  21. #21
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    deadlifter405's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    bleeding edge
    Posts
    301
    Rep Points
    46148988

    I'm in for the Neg train! Hundreds of dollars grabbed ASAP, 4 day T/A promised from the clearance sale weeks ago and I got nothing? I hear nothing? No replies from several emails? Down comes the hammer!

  22. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    THE NEGG TRAIN FOR RAWS N MORE IS NOW ENTERIN THE STATION. ITS FREE TO RIDE AND ALL WHO RIDE WILL BE REPPED.
    aparently a lot of people want this thread but i was the only one not to puss to make it.







    LETS GET EM!

    I negged the monkey, now give me more reps.

  23. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

    Take it for what you will, I'll report back if I do get a tracker.


    Just so you know, nobody will be on pins & needles waiting for you.

  24. #24
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    998046501

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    Just so you know, nobody will be on pins & needles waiting for you.
    Madfag coming on strong in the late rounds...

  25. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by secdrl View Post
    Madfag coming on strong in the late rounds...
    You still here?

    Nobody notices when you're away, despite all of your dick-sucking.
    I guess you hurt some feelings and need to apologize with some all
    out blowjobs for fellow your IM jizz-slurpers until they accept you again.

  26. #26
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,540
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    I negged the monkey, now give me more reps.
    i would if u actually negged him

  27. #27
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    i would if u actually negged him

    Check his profile you idiot. I did just that.

  28. #28
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    998046501

    Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    i would if u actually negged him
    Full of shit..I just checked. You didn't neg anybody. Pussy.

  29. #29
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    secdrl raping madmann's ass

    So you have this dream when your boyfriend cut you lose.
    And no classy girl in their right mind wants any part of you.

    Well keep dreaming you fairy, just know in reality, I don't play that game.

    Women are my cup of tea, not delusional, misguided fags like you.

  30. #30
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    998046501






    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    So you have this dream when your boyfriend cut you lose.
    And no classy girl in their right mind wants any part of you.

    Well keep dreaming you fairy, just know in reality, I don't play that game.

    Women are my cup of tea, not delusional, misguided fags like you.
    You mean "loose?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Welcome aboard vannesb
    By ordawg1 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 07:42 AM
  2. Cruise ship sinks in Russia with 182 aboard
    By Curt James in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:18 AM
  3. Jet with 228 aboard disappears
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->