• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Loosing Erection During Sex

brianwhitskey24

Brian
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hiiii Everyone i want to share one problem which i noticed recently need your thoughts on it, While i was having sex with my girl friend i began to loose erection but than she oral sex on me and i ejaculated, it was bit surprising dont know why it happend, but after few minutes we again started and i had erection and i had good sex.. am not able to understand why i loose erection on my first act.. is it because i did long foreplay before having sex and i also stoped inserting in middle when i thought some one was knocking the door so went there and came back till then i lost that erection, i was scared why it was happening may be because i was smoking too much, or something else but also since 2 months am feeling am not having that strong erection that i used to have before 2 months is it because i started smoking too much in this 2 months...

If you have sex a bunch that could sometimes do it. Mix things up though.

theres two things i see wrong here so far.

-punctuation
-smoking and asking if its bad, on a body building forum

:hmmm:

your forgetting key words that are vital to the completion of a sentence. I would however advise you to quit smoking, it has absolutely no benefit and could in fact be the reason for the "failed" erection. Smoking and erectile disfunction are closely related

your forgetting key words that are vital to the completion of a sentence. I would however advise you to quit smoking, it has absolutely no benefit and could in fact be the reason for the "failed" erection. Smoking and erectile disfunction are closely related

^^^This

Or your girl is just fat:coffee:

My guess is you are a homosexual.

Hiiii Everyone i want to share one problem which i noticed recently need your thoughts on it, While i was having sex with my girl friend i began to loose erection but than she oral sex on me and i ejaculated, it was bit surprising dont know why it happend, but after few minutes we again started and i had erection and i had good sex.. am not able to understand why i loose erection on my first act.. is it because i did long foreplay before having sex and i also stoped inserting in middle when i thought some one was knocking the door so went there and came back till then i lost that erection, i was scared why it was happening may be because i was smoking too much, or something else but also since 2 months am feeling am not having that strong erection that i used to have before 2 months is it because i started smoking too much in this 2 months...

1t0m.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee:

While reading this I am picturing the guy from the goonies in his basement typing this post about his sexual frustrations with his blow up doll, and losing his hard because he is so paranoid of his mom catching him masterbating with his "girl friend"...(blow up doll)

And what the fuck is inserting in the middle? His doll must have 3 fuckable holes... From looser to tighter... Looks like he sprung for the deluxe version...

He must have saved his school lunch money and starved for a couple weeks and just ate when he got home...

600full-the-goonies-photo.jpg

"Hey you guys"

Last edited:
I cant comment on your english, Since mine is limited. Bro I think is just not been in the moment is your problem if you started smoking more you must be going thru some stress, you get horny and the erection is there the longer the foreplay the more time you have to get distracted make the sex act quick if you get you erections back just go at it again because now you have to deal with the stress and worry about staying hard not a good combination. Good luck.

Sounds like oral sex is the obvious answer. Tell your woman she needs to step that up ASAP.

Back