• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OPtimal Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
going to start Optimal labs Tren..Just wondering if anyone has used them before..thanks for any feedback

Just got done with 4th bottle Test. Awesome stuff. Began at around 205 bw. Right now sitting at 225. Strength has really increased. I am 10 weeks in.

yeah i heard that shit is alright :) lol

Just got done with 4th bottle Test. Awesome stuff. Began at around 205 bw. Right now sitting at 225. Strength has really increased. I am 10 weeks in.
hey so you did 4 bottles in 10 weeks and gain 20 lbs. does this mean you did a gram of test a week or you got 2 bottles of prop and 2 bottles of e. im asking because im on another board and me and a buddy want to place another order as soon as this person reups. im on the 100mg of test prop eod and 500mg a week test e. Im only one week in. we are tryin to find good reviews of the quality. we like this homeboy and want his gear to be gtg. OPTIMAL= FAST SHIPPING HOPEFULLY GOOD GAINS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back