• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

leaning out

jtterrible

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I train with 2 or 3 lifts daily.. with 10 sets of 2 reps using 90% 1rm.. usually large compound moves like squat.. deads.. bench ..cleans etc... I am looking to lean up a little, but not sure what to add to do that.. currently running 1g test weekly.. I know diet is a huge part, but I'd rather not drop carbs to cut weight cuz I feel like shit during and I don't need to drop a ton of fat..

ideas?

Just drop your calories a little. Also, ONE GRAM?! I assume you're taking an anti-e...

In order to become leaner you're going to have to start tracking your diet.

Please don't take offense but I find it a bit alarming you don't track your diet while taking that much test.
What is your intent?

I just want size.. so I have been eating more than normal with a gallon of milk a day.. no real fat gain so far.. and increased vascularity.. figured I was doing something correct lol..

but getting this big is kinda making me wish I were leaner cuz I know I'd look bigger

ok, i was just wondering about confusing leanness with water retention but I guess that is not an issue here.

Yean man, you have it right, diet is the key. Adding exercises is not the answer.

Back