• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH HELP, Vets PLEASE

littlekev

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay, So everything was going fine 3 weeks into hgh 2iu day 6 on 1 off
So noticed a lump on stomach were i did hgh inj day before, a little sore, a little red. Was fine no fever, had doc look at it because i was their anyway. He said just inflamed prob not infection. The spot slowly went away. So next day injected in skin on top of quad. Was sitting and noticed my leg was itchy, Went to bathroom looked and had a big lump with a red head. Swelling got worse as day went on, and it was so phucking itchy i almost wanted to cut my leg off! So used hydroxazine (prescription antihistamine) and was on anti b already so stopped hgh and slowly it went away. Now i have been using the same bac water to reconstitute hcg and hgh. No prob with hcg, and bac water is clear. Very sterile in method! So i sayed screw it, and i reconstituted 10iu this morning and pinned 2iu in left front quad. Feel great not red, no prob. WTf anyone ever heard of anything like this? Thanks in advance

you said you mixed a new 10iu vial , the vial before , were all the injections from it causing some sort of pain or discomfort , could of possible been a crashed vial of hgh or something of that sort

why are you pinning hch intramuscularly?

Im not, i am injecting sub q, front of my quads is just in my rotation and a good spot ive been told by people and doctors.

are you wiping your pin before you write with it? The red itchy happens from time to time. I still have one on my left quad and right stomach from a week ago, other sites are just fine. Never figured out why, same vial, I started wiping my pin after removing from the rubber and so far so good.

you said you mixed a new 10iu vial , the vial before , were all the injections from it causing some sort of pain or discomfort , could of possible been a crashed vial of hgh or something of that sort

I only did one pin from that vial and it caused the reaction in my leg, the vial before that was new also and i noticed the spot on my stomach. So i guess it is possible that those two vials were contaminated or junk. They look good, clear so idk.

are you wiping your pin before you write with it? The red itchy happens from time to time. I still have one on my left quad and right stomach from a week ago, other sites are just fine. Never figured out why, same vial, I started wiping my pin after removing from the rubber and so far so good.

I actually wiped injection site with alcohol after inj, an applied a bandaid for a little thinking maybe some bacteria some how got into open inj site, but i highly doubt that with a new clean slin pin and a sterile technic.

isnt that a sign of 192 instead of 191 amino acids? I know that's a sign you don't want to have

It sounds like you just hit a capillary, When that happens, you will have a little lump at the injection site for a day or 3 but it should pass. Keep an eye on it, but you should be fine.

Inject about a half inch above your belly button, and 2 inch's to the right or to the left.

It sounds like you just hit a capillary, When that happens, you will have a little lump at the injection site for a day or 3 but it should pass. Keep an eye on it, but you should be fine.

Inject about a half inch above your belly button, and 2 inch's to the right or to the left.

Awesome, i had been doing abdomen area also, but wanted to be sure to rotate properly. The swelling is gone and the site has a small red dot and a bruise. Would hitting a capillary explain the itching?

IML Gear Cream!
I've been using IGF-1 subq and I find that usually burns but sometimes there's a little blood and that's usually accompanied with itchiness too. No itchiness when there's no blood. I think the capillary theory makes sense. Wish this shit would stop burning though haha

Back