• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Input Please

Db52280

is always hungry
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys and girls, Hoping to get some input here. I am doing my first contest in January, starting contest prep. Wanted some input this is my current diet will this work at as a contest prep diet?

31yrs old - 5'8" - 12-13% guessing - 190lbs

I was thinking I should do my first session of cardio before the 7am meal? I will evaluate progress and add more cardio as needed...

7 Am - Bowl of Cheerios with skim milk (this will be changed to oatmeal soon)
9:30 - half hour cardio
10:15 - 1 Cup oatmeal, 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 3 strips turkey bacon
1:30 - 1-1.5 cups white rice, 8-12oz ground turkey
3:00 - Workout
4:30 - 1-1.5 cups white rice, 8-12oz ground turkey (will change to tilapia soon)
5:30 - half hour cardio
6:30 - 1-1.5 cups white rice, 8-12oz ground turkey
9:30 - Either a shake or another meal depending on hunger

Hey guys and girls, Hoping to get some input here. I am doing my first contest in January, starting contest prep. Wanted some input this is my current diet will this work at as a contest prep diet?

31yrs old - 5'8" - 12-13% guessing - 190lbs

I was thinking I should do my first session of cardio before the 7am meal? I will evaluate progress and add more cardio as needed...

7 Am - Bowl of Cheerios with skim milk (this will be changed to oatmeal soon)
9:30 - half hour cardio
10:15 - 1 Cup oatmeal, 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 3 strips turkey bacon
1:30 - 1-1.5 cups white rice, 8-12oz ground turkey
3:00 - Workout
4:30 - 1-1.5 cups white rice, 8-12oz ground turkey (will change to tilapia soon)
5:30 - half hour cardio
6:30 - 1-1.5 cups white rice, 8-12oz ground turkey
9:30 - Either a shake or another meal depending on hunger

Get rid of the bowl of cheerios...

You should have a scoop of whey protein right when you get up, then do a good cardio session... After cardio and a shower have your breakfast...

At your last meal have either casien protein or cottage cheese...

You should add some fresh veggies to at least 3 of your meals...

And where are your healthy fats?... Extra virgin olive oil, flaxseed oil, avocados, nuts?...

Auctually I didn't add my protein shakes in there, but I will delete the cereal and have a shake. I have stayed away from veggies, but that was during my bulk. I will start having veggies. I will look into the healthy fats, but are they ok on a cutting/ contest diet?

I was hoping for Builts input on this, she knows all when it comes to diets.

Back