ANDRO SHRED!

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Heart Attack Grill...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Registered User
    ExLe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    229109318


    Heart Attack Grill...

    Every time this segment comes on Travel channel I get a chubby and feel like flying to Arizona just for the burgers...

    Has anybody been there?...

    Any feedback?...


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unknown....
    Posts
    2,932

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    232731829


    I remember seeing this. The food looks freaking good. Waitresses aren't bad either.
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    416124

    i want in!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    11,128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    514809522


    The Las Vegas location opened recently...

  5. #5
    Registered User
    ExLe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    229109318



  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unknown....
    Posts
    2,932

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    232731829


    Ditch the buns and onions and you have yourself a protein feast
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

  7. #7
    Body Lines
    Runner22's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    5118870

    This is my home town and have to admit I have frequented the place once or twice. The burgers are fat and tasty, shakes thick and the girls are thin and sweet, but the fries suuuuck! I'll definately be back when I need a hard attack or two. I think I'm do...

  8. #8
    Registered User
    ExLe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    229109318


    Quote Originally Posted by Runner22 View Post
    This is my home town and have to admit I have frequented the place once or twice. The burgers are fat and tasty, shakes thick and the girls are thin and sweet, but the fries suuuuck! I'll definately be back when I need a hard attack or two. I think I'm do...

    I didn't expect to much from their fries considering they are bottomless...

    They should charge for the fries and make the girls bottomless...

  9. #9
    Body Lines
    Runner22's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    5118870

    Quote Originally Posted by ExLe View Post
    I didn't expect to much from their fries considering they are bottomless...

    They should charge for the fries and make the girls bottomless...
    I would definately expand my tip....an inch or more!

  10. #10
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,796

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Anyone else remember reading about their spokesman's death?

    575-pound Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies


    By Weldon B. Johnson
    March 3, 2011
    The Arizona Republic

    Blair River was a big guy with a big heart.

    River, who stood 6-foot-8 and weighed about 575 pounds, gained a measure of fame in the past year as spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill, a west Chandler restaurant that specializes in thick hamburgers and fries. He died on Tuesday at the age of 29.

    More @ 575-pound Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies

    See also Former Athlete Blair River Becomes Cheerleader for Unhealthy Food at the Heart Attack Grill, Dies Young

    Official cause of death was eventually ruled pneumonia.


  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    33

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1515722

    so sick!! This could count for a whole months worth of cheat days.... but is it worth it? thats the question? i think.. yes!!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    ExLe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    229109318


    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Anyone else remember reading about their spokesman's death?

    575-pound Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies

    By Weldon B. Johnson
    March 3, 2011
    The Arizona Republic

    Blair River was a big guy with a big heart.

    River, who stood 6-foot-8 and weighed about 575 pounds, gained a measure of fame in the past year as spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill, a west Chandler restaurant that specializes in thick hamburgers and fries. He died on Tuesday at the age of 29.

    More @ 575-pound Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies

    See also Former Athlete Blair River Becomes Cheerleader for Unhealthy Food at the Heart Attack Grill, Dies Young

    Official cause of death was eventually ruled pneumonia.


    Ya I remember this...

    They said he got died doing what he loved...

  13. #13
    Regular user
    Gissurjon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in
    Posts
    1,308

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    160945391


    Quote Originally Posted by Runner22 View Post
    This is my home town and have to admit I have frequented the place once or twice. The burgers are fat and tasty, shakes thick and the girls are thin and sweet, but the fries suuuuck! I'll definately be back when I need a hard attack or two. I think I'm do...
    I just want to apologize in advance, but how do you frequent something once or twice?

  14. #14
    Registered User
    ExLe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    229109318


    Quote Originally Posted by Gissurjon View Post
    I just want to apologize in advance, but how do you frequent something once or twice?
    ^^^


    He meant he frequents it once or twice a day...

    He is probably one of those fat dudes that eat for free for being over 350lb...



  15. #15
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,796

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Gissurjon View Post
    I just want to apologize in advance, but how do you frequent something once or twice?
    lol English major!

Similar Threads

  1. Heart Attack Grill, you have been warned
    By big60235 in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. Heart Attack Grill???????
    By Snarff in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 09:03 AM
  3. Heart Attack Grill
    By DaMayor in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:22 PM
  4. heart attack
    By machinehead in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums