• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where the f*&^ are the good companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

retinoid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Chemoneresearch or research stop? Are these even good? I can get arimidex pills for 140 but that is too expensive. Need some HONEST help. I know honesty is a foreign thing to people

:coffee:
C1R is still around?

Misunderstanding....taken care of....

Last edited:
C1R has been around for a long time, that's why I asked because in this business, companies don't last long smart ass.

It doesn't take but a few seconds to search around this forum....

i misinterpreted what you meant forgive me i've been slightly on edge for the past couple of weeks stressed out about life frustrated etc. :wacko:

i misinterpreted what you meant forgive me i've been slightly on edge for the past couple of weeks stressed out about life frustrated etc. :wacko:

It's all good man. SFW and get rid of that stress.

Chemone!! YUH!! I've used their clen, tamox, and about to use their clomid.

Mpresearchsupply.com

Or buy the legit tabs from ek. PP is good but ep gets a lot of complaints. I personally still like ep tho.

chemone. everything from the tadalafil to the adex, legit. tadalafil might even be overdosed im thinking. Flavored pleasantly to boot.

okay I just ordered their adex (chemoneresearch). Hope it is legit since it cost 82 dollars

IML Gear Cream!
okay I just ordered their adex (chemoneresearch). Hope it is legit since it cost 82 dollars

I always thought how epic it would be if all the pct goodies I bought were bunk for a cycle... Lol, epic shutdown.

Hey guys I canceled my c1r ordered. I decided I am going to go the doctor and try and get arimidex there. Can't stand ordering from companies based on anecdotes and people that work for the companies. It is pretty cheap to make research chems so it is criminal to underdose or substitute chemicals. But this is the black market and most people are dishonest in this world.

Thread is going to turn into a spam fest. Check out sponsors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back