• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Locker Room Urban Legend

Lightman009

UCSB Student
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has there ever been a guy that has lifted so hard that he "busted" his balls? I've heard this from a coach of mine back in high school. Is it true?

WTF....... are u talking about student

come to think about it....:scratch: Kuso busted his peanuts lifting sheep before..

Send me a PM, for the full article:D :D

Not only is it true, but Tripple H is all natural! :lol: sorry I had to work that in!

This is completely ridiculous, there is no muscle in the penis or in the balls to strain. The penis is actually engorged with blood, not muscle tissue, when aroused, so there are no muscle to strain, and there is certainly going to be no explosions on the area unless some jackoff is planting M80s in the vicinity.

I laugh at Kuso's signature pic, because it is complete bull, this is like people who believe doing the splits will cause you to never be able to have children, it in no way affects the area at all, I know because I used to be able to do the splits for years before I stopped. This is like many other things, people misinformed and/or talking out of thier ass.

You have NOTHING to worry about.

Uh, I wasnt talking about busting a nut, like having an orgasm, I was talking about hernias, I guess.

Originally posted by Prince
the only way you can bust your balls is with a hammer, or other blunt object.

This isn't true Prince. w8lifter busts my balls all the time over every little thing!:mad::laugh:

Originally posted by mmafiter
This isn't true Prince. w8lifter busts my balls all the time over every little thing!:mad::laugh:

Are you saying that she's never thought to use a hammer or blunt object????? (Hope she doesn't get any ideas here!)

Originally posted by mesomorphin'
Are you saying that she's never thought to use a hammer or blunt object????? (Hope she doesn't get any ideas here!)

Good Lord!! I afraid to go to sleep now. And she can just forget about giving me oral sex! I know a set up when I see one!:finger::lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Lightman009
Uh, I wasnt talking about busting a nut, like having an orgasm, I was talking about hernias, I guess.

We knew that, if you orgasm from getting hit with a hammer you shouldn't be worried about strain during benching!

I do not believe that hernia's occur in your testicles.

Yep, there can be a strain in the general area, but that would obviously be a person doing the bench improperly. No need to bring your legs into a bench.

Really :scratch: I know that I blow a load whenever I bench press :shrug:

Originally posted by irontime
Really :scratch: I know that I blow a load whenever I bench press :shrug:
Man,you really should watch what you write here...
I could come back with a reply such as...
A load of hot air. :fart:
Who do you blow after,your spotter?
:doh:
I'm telling ya IT,got to watch what you say.
Lucky for you,this is sunday evening...Not too many of the sharp shooters around!
:moon:

Originally posted by Dero
Lucky for you,this is sunday evening...Not too many of the sharp shooters around!
Apparently not, and you just proved it by being here.:p

Back