IronMagLabs

who in here uses Met Rx products?

Rep Points

who in here uses Met Rx products?

What's their best and what's their worst? I just got their catalog magazine in the mail and they seem to have promising products especially the ready to drink protein shakes. I've never tried their products. Have you?

the oncoming storm

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKY View Post
    What's their best and what's their worst? I just got their catalog magazine in the mail and they seem to have promising products especially the ready to drink protein shakes. I've never tried their products. Have you?
    met-r-x is like the wal-mart of supplements. Their products are designed for fad dieters, not body builders, physique enthusiasts, powerlifters, etc. Their protein shakes have less protein and are lower quality than others that are equally available and probably lower priced.

Right now, I buy a 70 serving bag (5 lbs) of muscletech (not the best brand either but tough to screw up on whey) whey protein at Sam's Club for about 32 bucks and it lasts me about 2 weeks for the three of us. I take 2 servings (40g) post workout and 1 serving in the morning along with a full breakfast. Sometimes, I have one before noon as well so I use in between 3-4 servings myself each day.

Avoid Met-r-x. I only see geriatrics patients using that stuff because they just don't know better. Keep looking.
    Last edited by banker23; 11-11-2011 at 07:58 AM.