• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

only in america

frusht

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.dfw.com/mld/startelegram/news/local/5069466.htm

Teacher accused of raping student while class watched
By Deanna Boyd
Star-Telegram Staff Writer

FORT WORTH - A substitute teacher was arrested Thursday on a warrant accusing him of raping a 14-year-old girl in a Horizons Alternative School classroom while other students watched.

Police began investigating Franklin David Lawson, 21, on Wednesday after a woman told the school's principal what her son said he had witnessed last week. Lawson was arrested at his home in Fort Worth and taken to the Mansfield Jail. Bail was set at $75,000.

"Quite honestly, initially the details were such we were a little skeptical until we talked to all the parties involved," said Fort Worth police Sgt. Dave Stamp, supervisor of the Crimes Against Children Unit. "Then skepticism turned into shock."

When officers first questioned the girl, she denied that an assault took place but later said it had occurred, Stamp said.

"She was initially embarrassed to talk to anybody about it," he said.

Stamp said statements by other students in the classroom match the girl's account.

"They're all very consistent, the terminology as well as the details of the offense," he said.

Lawson was assigned on Jan. 23 to be a substitute at the alternative school for students with discipline problems. Stamp said Lawson walked into the classroom and found two boys playing with the girl in a sexual manner in a space between a bookshelf and a wall.

According to the students, Stamp said, Lawson asked the boys whether they were trying to have sex with the girl, then told them that he would show them how it's done.

The students who were in the classroom told police that Lawson told the girl to bend over, pulled down her pants and his own, and raped her.

"Because she is a student and he is a teacher in a position of authority, she may have been intimidated by the fact," Stamp said.

About seven students witnessed the incident but did nothing to stop it or report it, Stamp said. The substitute teacher told students in the classroom not to tell anyone about it, Stamp said.

"It's just hard to believe there were so many people present, and nobody took action to stop the assault or notify school staff, and we had to learn about it through a third person," he said.

Fort Worth school district officials declined to comment on the specifics, saying they are cooperating with police on an open investigation.

Cecilia Speers, the district's director of student affairs, said the substitute teacher "no longer is employed with the district."

Police said they believe that Lawson began teaching in the district in August, but school personnel officials could not immediately confirm how long he had been employed.

unbelievable

simply unbelievable

i'd don't think it's got anything to do with being in america. the kids are 14 years old...as if they are going to have the courage or physical ability to stand up to a full grown adult

Some do, some dont, regardless it is discusting and I hope he gets a STIFF penalty.

when i was 14 i woulda charged up behind him and kicked em in the balls.....now i'd choke the mother fuqer out

then castrate him

Originally posted by Prince
that is a tragedy, but it happens in all countries, in fact far worse things happen in countries like Iraq.

Female castration is something that occurs in a lot of coutries around the world. The problem is when we impose our Western Values and tell them "that's wrong"...rape however is different...this guy will get what he deserves, I hope.

Clitorectemy is not castration, but it can result in death or life long pain, infection, they even sew it up and, well it goes beyond that and its pretty bad. Sometimes the uncle of the family performas it.

Yeah, that too. It sucks. However, we cannot impose our western values. I think the best way is to provide education. And, if they still want to participate in these things because of their culture, then well we can't do much about that.

But, back to the point...fuq this guy!

Hard to know what to do in those situations, for me at least. But since we KNOW it can put the woman in peril, and/or a lifetime of pain, for NO reason at all, then I think it should be STOPPED.

You will also find, that the wealthier women who are actually educated do NOT want to participate in such a thing, however you may call education, or education of women a western thing.

as much as you want to defend their culture, freeman, you can't say you hope this guy gets what he deserves and then say it's okay in other parts of the world.

i doubt, if given the choice, that those women with impending genetalia mutilation would accept it simply on the grounds of defying the western world doctrine

Freeman, thier excuse is that western women look yellow, and ill, because they have not had a clitorectimy, does that sound like some BS to you?

I think due to the points listed there is absolutely no reason for it to be done. They claim that women are out of control sex freaks and need to be put in control, when more likely it is men who need to control themselves. If women were out of control, it would be the men wearing veils, not the women.

I didn't say it would be b.c they would be defying western culture. If they have a culture and traditions, and after being educated as to the risks etc, and then still feel strongly enough to do it, then I can't say they shouldn't. Because that is pretty arrogant of me. yeah, I think it shitty, but it's up to them to decide. And you have no idea how they would react. On the other hand, rape is not a part of a cultural tradition. So that is a different issue. Especially the raping of children. So, I can draw the distinction. ...and I'm not saying rape is okay in other parts of the world. genital manipulation or "mutilation" is not rape.

Originally posted by Mudge
Freeman, thier excuse is that western women look yellow, and ill, because they have not had a clitorectimy, does that sound like some BS to you?

I think due to the points listed there is absolutely no reason for it to be done. They claim that women are out of control sex freaks and need to be put in control, when more likely it is men who need to control themselves. If women were out of control, it would be the men wearing veils, not the women.

But if the women want to have it done, and yes, I have heard of women who have been educated and still wanted it to be done...then I can't tell them NOT to do it. Maybe there is no functional reason for it to be done. But hell, why do we ride around in cars at 200mph in a circle (nascar)..or why do people get tattoos? or piercings, or body modifications??? No functional reason....it's cultural...so, yeah, if they're educated and say "this is silly, I'm not doing this" then fine..but if after education they still want it then you can't tell them they can't

IML Gear Cream!
I've never heard of an educated woman wanting it, so I'd like to hear references on that one.

Its not something that is silly, it is forced upon then usually at the age of 12 and it can be deadly, besides quite painfull. Its done at home, not by a doctor. There is NO medical reason for it, neither is there much of a case for circumsision for males nowdays either.

Women are property, not individuals. This goes back to the story of the young man who was walking with someone he shouldn't have, from another 'tribe', so the punishment was to take his sister and stone her.

the arab world

Freeman, even in the US the woman is still not on equal footing with men, thats just how it is. Just like I believe that there is a slight amount of racism in nearly everyone if not a blatant amount. Human rights is an interesting topic, and I didn't mean to 'pollute' this thread with that, so if unwelcome I appologize.

Even with the crappy things that do occur here, try to imagine yourself in Serbia or some other country with alot more problems than we have, not nice I'm sure.

Again, that is a stereotype that many of us have. In Egypt, women have gained many rights that can be considered western. In fact, they are becoming quite prominent in business in the middle east. Also worth noting, in Egypt, and maybe Bahrain although I may be mistaken on that one, women had gained voting rights and then decided that they didn't want them. Now that may seem absolutely rediculous to us, but it happened.

Also, The Gulf States are some of the most liberal as far as societal concerns go, in the Middle East.

Oh, I agree with you Mudge. I know there are blatant human rights violations all throughout the world, even here in the US. I believe that everything should be done to rid the world of these things. That is why I am studying what I am studying. I want to research environmental issues and human rights issues as well...internationally. I don't think we should force people to do things though, if it is against their culture. Through education, over time, let them decide it is not in their interests to perform such activities. But, I do agree that these things are really horrible, and I wish they weren't done. Hopefully at some point they will realize the same thing....

I didn't mean for this to turn into a Int'l. Human Rights thread or a thread about cultures...sorry for that! :)

Originally posted by freeman1504
Female castration is something that occurs in a lot of coutries around the world. The problem is when we impose our Western Values and tell them "that's wrong"...rape however is different...this guy will get what he deserves, I hope.

what are you talking about?

All I said is far worse things (than rape) happen in other countries.

frusht, why did you title this thread "Only in America"?

Back