• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

RNM"S Touchdown Thread

IML Gear Cream!
It's Sunday and still no package...... When should I be getting this package that was sent out 4days ago.... Or so you say.

You were expecting a package on sunday??? Dont you know that us mail doesn't work on sunday, my fucking mailman sometimes even takes a few extra days off:paddle:

You were expecting a package on sunday??? Dont you know that us mail doesn't work on sunday, my fucking mailman sometimes even takes a few extra days off:paddle:

No smart guy..... Just stating the fact that shit has not come yet.

Update 11-14

Hello IM,

Ok i know we were supose to ship the rest on saturday, but several ppl emailed us after reading this thread with an outstanding order. We have filled these as well and will be sending all the rest of the dc#'s tomm in the evening around 6 pm.

This should catch us up 100% here.

I have pm'ed Prince again on getting the section back up,but he is very busy. I will mail you guys tomm w/ those,please come post up here when u get my mail.

BTW, there will be a 24 hour delay or so on DC#'s showing in system.

BTW if you want to see the new list,fully stocked and ready to rock, it will be available tomm after we send all trackers out, ill post on this.

We will have great prices on HGH as well as all aas we carry. Im here to take the abuse ok

I know we fell badly behind and i had major problems, but as you will see. im am coming through 100%, im not taking orders now, and scamming ppl. i turn down orders daily, trust me, but i dont want to open again or take any orders until IM is taking care of.

Still waiting on mine..multiple e-mails sent. Multiple times you said I'd have the tracker....

Hello IM,

Ok i know we were supose to ship the rest on saturday, but several ppl emailed us after reading this thread with an outstanding order. We have filled these as well and will be sending all the rest of the dc#'s tomm in the evening around 6 pm.

I have pm'ed Prince again on getting the section back up,but he is very busy. I will mail you guys tomm w/ those,please come post up here when u get my mail.

BTW if you want to see the new list,fully stocked and ready to rock, it will be available tomm after we send all trackers out, ill post on this.

We will have great prices on HGH as well as all aas we carry. Im here to take the abuse ok

I know we fell badly behind and i had major problems, but as you will see. im am coming through 100%, im not taking orders now, and scamming ppl. i turn down orders daily, trust me, but i dont want to open again or take any orders until IM is taking care of.

I really hope for your sake that what you're is true. Things have gotten pretty nasty concerning you.

Still waiting on mine..multiple e-mails sent. Multiple times you said I'd have the tracker....

bro you are flying tomm my bro, you are gtg,i will send you confirmation as stated in the above update. I also got your mail today SEC, no worries, will fly tomm.

I really hope for your sake that what you're is true. Things have gotten pretty nasty concerning you.

Yes they have brother, but I will come through. Its as good as in the bank, orders are packed up fellows.

Hello IM,

Please send me mt TNE/Dbol jug!!!

Yes they have brother, but I will come through. Its as good as in the bank, orders are packed up fellows.

raws I sent you serval pms anf emails concerning my order. How come you are saying everyones ordet has been shipped out and that they have recieved dc/tracking #? I have yet to recieve the # or even a response from you for about a month now?

Hello IM,

There is no way you are 100%, I have been waiting over 10 WEEKS for my gear or a refund. Where is my DC or refund?

mother fucking touchdown

I got my shit a few minutes ago. I had a scary moment where I almost shit my pants. I open my mailbox where I see a package and I look up and I see a fucking cop car parked in my complex. I had a ton of shit go thru my mind, mostly that if they try to take me I'm not going down without a fight. so I leave my package in the mailbox and go for a run to scope out the surroundings. I look for swat cars within a few blocks of my place and I dont find any.

When I come back a half hour later, the cop is gone and I happily take my package.

This fucking game is making me too jaded and paranoid, but fuck it I dont care:paddle:

mother fucking touchdown

I got my shit a few minutes ago. I had a scary moment where I almost shit my pants. I open my mailbox where I see a package and I look up and I see a fucking cop car parked in my complex. I had a ton of shit go thru my mind, mostly that if they try to take me I'm not going down without a fight. so I leave my package in the mailbox and go for a run to scope out the surroundings. I look for swat cars within a few blocks of my place and I dont find any.

When I come back a half hour later, the cop is gone and I happily take my package.

This fucking game is making me too jaded and paranoid, but fuck it I dont care:paddle:

Congrats!! Great to hear...

^Told ya.....congrats bud. :clapping:

Thanks, hopefully everyone gets theres soon.

Hopefully the gear itself is good. I'm thinking of throwing out his unlabeled stuff and just switching to the paramount pharm he sent me.....

IML Gear Cream!
Hello IM,

Sure is funny that when I pm'd Prince the other day that he responded within about 15 minutes...

Sure is funny that when Z went down for non-payment and he posted as such, that his section was back up in a matter of hours....not weeks...

Just tell everyone the truth RAWS...People will respect you for the truth, whether they like what they hear or not. All the negative comments and bashing will continue as long as you keep telling the same story for weeks on end. You have said at least 10 times now that ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN SENT... I have to call bullshit on that one...If all orders were sent the first time you posted it, then we shouldn't have seen you post it numerous times afterwards...basically on a weekly basis.

I am happy that my T/A was on time and that I received my package, but I am truly disappointed in the way my fellow bros have been treated. All the negativity about your products and now blood work showing that some are indeed fake has me to the point of not wanting to take the chance on what I've already received. I'm not as concerned with my gear being fake as I am with something being mislabeled, getting an infection from contaminated gear, or shooting some disease straight into my body.

I hope you pull through in the end and learn from your mistakes, but all this has done is put doubt into the heads of your current customers and future customers as well.

K, you sent me my DC# last Friday. Now it's Monday, if it's comin from inside the us is shouldn't take more then 5days....

So how much longer do YOU think I will be waiting?

Just checked it.... It went through a usps close to the house last night witch means it should be in today! I'm crossin my fingers cuz I need my order. All of it not half or part of it.

Last edited:

Hopefully the gear itself is good. I'm thinking of throwing out his unlabeled stuff and just switching to the paramount pharm he sent me.....

Throw it out? Shoot give it to somebody...

How do I get straight to para?.... I would order there stuff again... Test is strong,at the start of wk2 I started to feel gyno gettin puffy with test e.... That's tellin me it's good.

Well good news on the first TD. congrats Vibrant. now for mine RAWS.

Why is this? Has there been posts that I missed about Raws gear being bad? I have 4 bottles of unlabeled Rat mixture and if it is suspect I have not heard anything. I am really attached to my pet rat and if he got sick I would be so sad :wacko:

Touchdown today. Took 7 weeks to get here, but im just glad its here. The Test E was supposed to be 350mg/ml, but instead i got the Paramount 300. Hopefully its good, im reading mixed reviews...

^^^^^ the para 300 works!.... It's gtg by me.

Is your oil dark or light? Mine is really dark but it's workin.

Back