• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TEST C Cycle Variation question

acemon

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What would I benefit and/or risk by doing this cycle:
TEST C 400mg 2xWk for 5 weeks + 600mg 2xWk for 5 weeks

over this one:
TEST C 400mg 2xWk for 10 weeks

+Arimidex @ .5 EOD for both

Is it worth it?
Thanks

Stats?

I like the idea of upping your dose halfway through, but 1.2g a week is pretty high if you're not fairly big with a few cycles under your belt

Sorry about the confusion. What I meant to say was 400mg a week, injected twice a week and 600mg a week injected twice a week. My bad. I am a noobie at this. Still trying to get all the verbage down. This is my first cycle. I will have a surplus of gear that would allow me to up my dosage per week by 200mg. Would that be advisable? Thanks

Sorry about the confusion. What I meant to say was 400mg a week, injected twice a week and 600mg a week injected twice a week. My bad. I am a noobie at this. Still trying to get all the verbage down. This is my first cycle. I will have a surplus of gear that would allow me to up my dosage per week by 200mg. Would that be advisable? Thanks

I'd give you some advice but I would like to know your stats:

1) Age
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat
3) Years of Consistant Training experience
4) Previous Cycle experience
5) Training routine and Diet
6) Cycle Goals

What is your current height, weight, bf%? Trying to bulk, lean-out? How long have you trained. Need more information to make reccomendation.

Back