• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pictures of Site injections

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gents,
I have posted a few pictures of injection sites to help some of the new guys and cut down on the same thread question every other day on where to inject.

Another thing for my newly aas bro and sis when you stick a needle in your muscle that is 1'' or more you are going to feel some pain after words. Sometimes more if you are already nervous and due you moving the needle around inside your muscle because your hand is shaking. Think about and relax and try not to pass out. LOL. We have all been there but my bro's in here are going to have a bit of fun with you when you ask does it bleed or why does it hurt, it's been three days and still have pain etc... Then only thing IMO that you should be concerned about when and after you injet is if you didn't properly sanitze the pin site, you didn't get all the big air bubbles out (not so much on the small ones, you will be fine, just don't freaking make it a bad habit), you use the same pin you drew from to pin from (taking a chance with infrection and the crap is going to hurt due to the pin being now dull) and some will argue to aspirate, and I will leave that argument and decision up to you.

It's going to hurt for the first couple of times, just like any other shots, massage the site for a couple of minutes and you could even take a warm shower to relax the area even more. Again my bro's and sis's in here will help you get through this but may have a little fun with you during your first pin process. Just laugh and get over and get back to eating. LOL.

Here the pics of site injection that may help you. My brothers and sisters in here may add some more or even critique.

Thigh
images

Glute
GLUTE3.jpg

Another Glute
Glute-Injection.jpg

Calf
images

Bicep
images

Tricep
images

Shoulder
images

Lat Muscle
images

Chest
images

Ok I believe that I have a picture up for just about every plae folks inject and should help you to have a visual to help you be more confident and calm when you decide to make the plunge<no pun intended. Hope this helps guys and gals.

Good post chris. However I probably wouldn't have put some of those sites due to newbies reading this and thinking lets do a calf inj, those look easy enough.... Catch my drift?

Good post chris. However I probably wouldn't have put some of those sites due to newbies reading this and thinking lets do a calf inj, those look easy enough.... Catch my drift?

Your right bro. I just felt that these pics will help them when the times comes.

As Vibrant has said, I would go with the easiest of these and those imo are glutes and thighs to start off with with the gauge you are most comfortable with. I recommend for those two any where between 23-27 gauge at 1", 1&1/4", or 1%1/2" pin. Again these are just imo, some may recommend others.

For the more tedious like the biceps, calf, triceps lats, chest etc... I recommend slin pin or insulin pins. Again my other brothers and sister will recommend but again as Vibrant said stick to the easier muscle at first because they are great learning site injections per say, but please ensure you take your time, relax, and enjoy the rush of your gear. :ohyeah:

Thanks for your help Vibrant!!!

Bump

Thanks gents. Did a little bit of homework for these younger guys as it is always helpful to see the area they are considering pinning.

So Mote it Be
Chris

I do Chest,tri's, lats, delts with a 27gx1/2in
glutes, quads, are a 23gx1 1/2in or 1in

I have some new gear I will be moving to a 29g slin pin for tri's, chest, bi's soon.

Calf injection makes me cringe

I do Chest,tri's, lats, delts with a 27gx1/2in
glutes, quads, are a 23gx1 1/2in or 1in

I have some new gear I will be moving to a 29g slin pin for tri's, chest, bi's soon.

More good info. If there is more vets like my good friend above could chime in for these new guys I know it would surely help them out in the long run.

Hopefully a mod will give me the honor of making this a sticky!!! ;)

So Mote it Be
Chris

IML Gear Cream!
Calf injection makes me cringe

Yeah I haven't done one yet either. I run to much to have to push through the pain after injection!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

I will be giving you bro's all reps in here when I get to a starkly wry computer!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

More good info. If there is more vets like my good friend above could chime in for these new guys I know it would surely help them out in the long run.

Hopefully a mod will give me the honor of making this a sticky!!! ;)

So Mote it Be
Chris

Thanks bro,
I'm no where near a vet yet,... what do you think I am old? :roflmao:

Throw in some ideas for what gear to put where, Such as site injects with short estered/base hormones.... etc. I think that would help too.

That's great idea, will do so later on tonight. No I didn't think you were old, but a vet knows what they are doing!!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Sounds good man,
Haha I don't know what I'm doing, I just do it.
...So I stick this where? Oh that works... :roflmao:
LMAO J/K, I've researched it for quite some time, and had some help along the way.

Sounds good man,
Haha I don't know what I'm doing, I just do it.
...So I stick this where? Oh that works... :roflmao:
LMAO J/K, I've researched it for quite some time, and had some help along the way.

LOL. Yeah me too, I don't get the air bubbles out either, just put into my body randomly, put some rock music on and let it flow. Lol. JK. You can tell when guys know what they are doing as they are quick to help and give input.

So Mote it Be
Chris

LOL. Yeah me too, I don't get the air bubbles out either, just put into my body randomly, put some rock music on and let it flow. Lol. JK. You can tell when guys know what they are doing as they are quick to help and give input.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Oh man, you have to get those air bubbles out... Those are what causes the bloat from juice man... Geeze you should know that! :roflmao:

(Obviously kidding... Though it would take around 2cc's of air to kill someone on an IM pin they still need to be gotten out)

I use three injection sites at the moment: quads, glutes, delts. I use 18g to draw and 25g 1 inch to pin. I'm fairly lean, so I get by with a 1 inch in the glutes. However, I would recommend to use a 1 1/2 inch in the glutes. I've had a few times where I didn't go deep enough and had some small problems.

Oh man, you have to get those air bubbles out... Those are what causes the bloat from juice man... Geeze you should know that! :roflmao:

(Obviously kidding... Though it would take around 2cc's of air to kill someone on an IM pin they still need to be gotten out)

LOL, yeah it is a good practice to stay in with getting the bubbles out. Why take the risk with your health or injections. It's best to take your time, sit or be around a cushioned are just in case you do pass out, stop talking to yourself right now and just do it, it's not as painful as you think, and like a seed, watch the muscle grow!!!:winkfinger:

I use three injection sites at the moment: quads, glutes, delts. I use 18g to draw and 25g 1 inch to pin. I'm fairly lean, so I get by with a 1 inch in the glutes. However, I would recommend to use a 1 1/2 inch in the glutes. I've had a few times where I didn't go deep enough and had some small problems.

Thanks again Vibrant, another great post. Bro I am still trying to rep you but I have to spread some around before I can rep you agian and I am working on it bro!!!

What do you mean by small problems? I'm at 10% so I figured I'd be safe with 1" in the glutes, but recently I found a small lump..verdict is still out on what it is lol.

What do you mean by small problems? I'm at 10% so I figured I'd be safe with 1" in the glutes, but recently I found a small lump..verdict is still out on what it is lol.

A few times that I didn't go deep enough, I've had a small sterile abscess form. It happened because the oil got between the muscle and fat, and it wasn't absorbing properly. It sounds to me that same thing happened to you. If your small lump is painful to touch, if there isn't redness, and if you're not getting a fever, then it's probably a sterile abscess.

Just apply heat and massage it out, and it should go away in about a week or less.

for anyone new reading this thread, buy alcohol wipes at pharmacy they are like $3 dollars for a box of 100. before drawing oil from vials wipe the top where the pin goes in ( this is called the port ). wait a couple of minutes for it to dry then draw it out. if you don't wait you will get alcohol on the needle and that will be painful when you stick the pin in your body.
I know most of you know this, just wonder how many infections are actually caused by unsafe handling.

What size needle you can use for bicep ?

Bro, what anxious said or slin pin. Will take a while longer with oil and may or may not clog up with suspension. Highly recommend you shake up the suspension vigorously and warm both up under wa water before injection for smoothies flow.

So Mote it Be
Chris

A few times that I didn't go deep enough, I've had a small sterile abscess form. It happened because the oil got between the muscle and fat, and it wasn't absorbing properly. It sounds to me that same thing happened to you. If your small lump is painful to touch, if there isn't redness, and if you're not getting a fever, then it's probably a sterile abscess.

Just apply heat and massage it out, and it should go away in about a week or less.

That's would suck. New guys can learn some good experience knowledge here. I use 1&1/2" needle and have always been good. I won't lie to you though that last 1/2" always seems to hurt and suck going in. Lol.

As vibrant said the lump should go away in a few days but never hurts to have antibiotics on hand to speed the process up!!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

A bit of a newbie question i guess but does site injection help that particular muscle, ie if my chest is lacking size/strength, would injecting the pecs improve them? i always go in the delts and they seem to grow like mad compared to the rest of me.

Bro, what anxious said or slin pin. Will take a while longer with oil and may or may not clog up with suspension. Highly recommend you shake up the suspension vigorously and warm both up under wa water before injection for smoothies flow.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Slin pin will be my next step since this new gear a buddy hooked me up with runs just like water. It flows through a 27 faster than oil through a 23. I think I may be cutting some future gear with EO to make it flow like water as well. Susp is great, but I think TNE will be slowly making it less popular. TNE can be pinned with a slin pin with no problem, and can be damn near painless. Tried giving reps Chris but didn't allow me to so soon.

Back