• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

theCaptn' does not rep for RnM

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
.... But feel free to send me cash, money orders or credit card details.

:coffee:

Didn't he stiff you on some gear?

You know it's bad when mods are getting the shaft.

I take it you are not talking Rep points LOL, send me some peckerwood.

Didn't he stiff you on some gear?

You know it's bad when mods are getting the shaft.
thecaptn' was suppose to get his gear free from raws so raws could do business here in anything goes without paying a monthly fee and raws fucked him as well...

I take it you are not talking Rep points LOL, send me some peckerwood.

:hmmm: I wonder if he means that "peckerwood" should send him some points or if he wants theCaptn' to send him some peckerwood?

Just thinking out-loud :roflmao:

thecaptn' was suppose to get his gear free from raws so raws could do business here in anything goes without paying a monthly fee and raws fucked him as well...

I'm a paying customer, unlike all you mooching fags. You won't see me sucking cock for gears :coffee:

I'm a paying customer, unlike all you mooching fags. You won't see me sucking cock for gears :coffee:
I can't believe you fell for that and got hooked..

Well this goes to show you kids, the capt'n like any seemingly straight jewish mamas boy, likes the occasional junk pic but does NOT like to get fucked.

:lol:

YouTube Video

OfficeFavra is the new rep for rnm, just pm him all your questions.

IML Gear Cream!
send me all your hate mail and death threats, i love them..

I'm so excited Raws is coming back. And with a "reputable" rep in theCaptn'
Fire sale bitches

You're all a bunch of cunts :lol:

.... Where's my fkg gears goddamit? :paddle:

No he does not rep for me, but i thank him for his support, as i will not let him, or the board down so..

he may not rep for you but you sure are sucking him off really good up in here...now swallow biatch

Wasn't there another guy who sucked raws cock for gear and then fucked him over?

What was his name again, I forget? noheawoman or something......

Wasn't there another guy who sucked raws cock for gear and then fucked him over?

What was his name again, I forget? noheawoman or something......

WINNER WINNER, give this^^^ guy a chicken dinner.

He got all his gear free, no wonder RAWS fucked everyone else, its Notrollins fault. You all should neg Nohtearsson cause he is the cause of everything………...

Back