IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Short Tren/Prop cycle

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1201189

    Short Tren/Prop cycle

    Looking for advice on the length of a Tren/Prop cycle. What's the shortest to get good results and what's the longest you should run it. Planning on HCG during cycle. Clomid and Nolva then for standard pct?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by builtmonster View Post
    Looking for advice on the length of a Tren/Prop cycle. What's the shortest to get good results and what's the longest you should run it. Planning on HCG during cycle. Clomid and Nolva then for standard pct?
    Stats?

    Age/height/weight/BF%/training history/cycle history???

  3. #3
    Hell's Ambassador
    Hell's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Points
    124037164

    5-8 weeks for the tren - just depends on how you react to it
    8 weeks for the test
    Currently Powered by GAULS

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1201189

    Over ten years of training. Power lifting in the beginning but then more sculpting. Just been maintaining lately.

    32, 6'1 210 I'm guessing about 18-20% Recently finished a 10 week Prop/EQ cycle but thts it. Gave me some great gains in size, but I'm looking to get more definition.

    Thinking of starting with a little clen to clean up first, make sure diet is clean and all, then go for this cycle

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    ^Glad you got your stats IBTL.



    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by builtmonster View Post
    Thinking of starting with a little clen to clean up first, make sure diet is clean and all, then go for this cycle
    ^^^This is def what you want to do. AAS are best employed when your BF% is lower, and having your diet in check before starting is also wise.

    Once that has been accomplished, this is what I would recommend:

    Wk 1-8 Test Prop 50mg ED
    Wk 1-8 Tren A 50mg ED
    Wk 1-8 Cabergoline 0.5mg x2/wk
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    Wk 1-8 HCG 500iu x2/wk

    PCT:

    Clomid 100/100/75/50
    Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

    If sides are tolerable for you after 3-4 weeks, feel free to bump the Tren up to 75mg ED. I would not go higher than that for your first time.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    ^As always, solid advice by GMO.



    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1201189

    Thanks GMO. I definitely appreciate solid advice from guys who know what theyre talking about. So aromasin on cycle and for pct and no Nolva? Not questioning you, just curious why. Obviously I'm not the expert here

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    ^Nolva shouldn't be run with a 19nor like tren (some will argue this point). Keep the nolva on hand just in case though. And aromasin is the AI of choice to run during PCT. You can run adex during your cycle, but come PCT time....you are better off with aromasin. Use clomid for PCT, not nolva.



    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  10. #10
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Usealittle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,038
    Rep Points
    31038720

    Quote Originally Posted by builtmonster View Post
    Over ten years of training. Power lifting in the beginning but then more sculpting. Just been maintaining lately.

    32, 6'1 210 I'm guessing about 18-20% Recently finished a 10 week Prop/EQ cycle but thts it. Gave me some great gains in size, but I'm looking to get more definition.

    Thinking of starting with a little clen to clean up first, make sure diet is clean and all, then go for this cycle
    with trying to get lean there is no "shortest time" to get lean. theres alot that goes into it, are you gonna eat enough cal. but also keep it clean or ultra clean..... are you gonna do cardio? if so how much and how often? what other drugs are you gonna use to help burn the fat? in your everyday life are you sedntary or active?

    i do like the 350mg test /350mg tren posted earlier. but if its your first run with tren that 350 might be to much for up. i would start and about 200mg wk and ramp it up every 2wks a little till you get there or you body starts to fight back.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/
    hate it or love it....

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1201189

    Thanks guys. And thanks for the explanation on the aromasin. Usealittle...I wasn't asking the shortest time to get lean. I've been training for a while now and I know that it's not done overnight without work and discipline. No wonder drugs etc. I was just asking what the shortest effective cycle of tren/prop would be.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the tower of power
    Posts
    142
    Rep Points
    1934061

    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    ^^^This is def what you want to do. AAS are best employed when your BF% is lower, and having your diet in check before starting is also wise.

    Once that has been accomplished, this is what I would recommend:

    Wk 1-8 Test Prop 50mg ED
    Wk 1-8 Tren A 50mg ED
    Wk 1-8 Cabergoline 0.5mg x2/wk
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    Wk 1-8 HCG 500iu x2/wk

    PCT:

    Clomid 100/100/75/50
    Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

    If sides are tolerable for you after 3-4 weeks, feel free to bump the Tren up to 75mg ED. I would not go higher than that for your first time.
    This is exactlly what I just did this season, incredible results. you'll be real happy... do the aromasin, not nolvadex with the 19 nor

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1201189

    Hey Living do you know your stats before and after? Estimates at least?

  14. #14
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Usealittle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,038
    Rep Points
    31038720

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by builtmonster View Post
    Looking for advice on the length of a Tren/Prop cycle. What's the shortest to get good results and what's the longest you should run it. Planning on HCG during cycle. Clomid and Nolva then for standard pct?

    my bad read it wrong.... little hung over at the time.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/
    hate it or love it....

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    1201189

    No worries bro... It happens.

Similar Threads

  1. Help!! Ran out of Prop during Tren/Prop cycle
    By TrenFreak in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 06:58 PM
  2. short test prop cycle opinions.
    By madmartigan in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 03:05 PM
  3. short 6 wk cycle tren prop.. then cut?
    By willie esco in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 09:26 AM
  4. Short Test Prop cycle questions...
    By DaBeast25 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 07:42 PM
  5. New cycle w/ EQ, Prop, Tren, et al
    By cantilever in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 07:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->