• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Short Tren/Prop cycle

builtmonster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking for advice on the length of a Tren/Prop cycle. What's the shortest to get good results and what's the longest you should run it. Planning on HCG during cycle. Clomid and Nolva then for standard pct?

Looking for advice on the length of a Tren/Prop cycle. What's the shortest to get good results and what's the longest you should run it. Planning on HCG during cycle. Clomid and Nolva then for standard pct?

Stats?

Age/height/weight/BF%/training history/cycle history???

5-8 weeks for the tren - just depends on how you react to it
8 weeks for the test

Over ten years of training. Power lifting in the beginning but then more sculpting. Just been maintaining lately.

32, 6'1 210 I'm guessing about 18-20% Recently finished a 10 week Prop/EQ cycle but thts it. Gave me some great gains in size, but I'm looking to get more definition.

Thinking of starting with a little clen to clean up first, make sure diet is clean and all, then go for this cycle

Thinking of starting with a little clen to clean up first, make sure diet is clean and all, then go for this cycle

^^^This is def what you want to do. AAS are best employed when your BF% is lower, and having your diet in check before starting is also wise.

Once that has been accomplished, this is what I would recommend:

Wk 1-8 Test Prop 50mg ED
Wk 1-8 Tren A 50mg ED
Wk 1-8 Cabergoline 0.5mg x2/wk
Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
Wk 1-8 HCG 500iu x2/wk

PCT:

Clomid 100/100/75/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

If sides are tolerable for you after 3-4 weeks, feel free to bump the Tren up to 75mg ED. I would not go higher than that for your first time.

Thanks GMO. I definitely appreciate solid advice from guys who know what theyre talking about. So aromasin on cycle and for pct and no Nolva? Not questioning you, just curious why. Obviously I'm not the expert here

^Nolva shouldn't be run with a 19nor like tren (some will argue this point). Keep the nolva on hand just in case though. And aromasin is the AI of choice to run during PCT. You can run adex during your cycle, but come PCT time....you are better off with aromasin. Use clomid for PCT, not nolva.

/V

Over ten years of training. Power lifting in the beginning but then more sculpting. Just been maintaining lately.

32, 6'1 210 I'm guessing about 18-20% Recently finished a 10 week Prop/EQ cycle but thts it. Gave me some great gains in size, but I'm looking to get more definition.

with trying to get lean there is no "shortest time" to get lean. theres alot that goes into it, are you gonna eat enough cal. but also keep it clean or ultra clean..... are you gonna do cardio? if so how much and how often? what other drugs are you gonna use to help burn the fat? in your everyday life are you sedntary or active?

i do like the 350mg test /350mg tren posted earlier. but if its your first run with tren that 350 might be to much for up. i would start and about 200mg wk and ramp it up every 2wks a little till you get there or you body starts to fight back.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys. And thanks for the explanation on the aromasin. Usealittle...I wasn't asking the shortest time to get lean. I've been training for a while now and I know that it's not done overnight without work and discipline. No wonder drugs etc. I was just asking what the shortest effective cycle of tren/prop would be.

^^^This is def what you want to do. AAS are best employed when your BF% is lower, and having your diet in check before starting is also wise.

Once that has been accomplished, this is what I would recommend:

Wk 1-8 Test Prop 50mg ED
Wk 1-8 Tren A 50mg ED
Wk 1-8 Cabergoline 0.5mg x2/wk
Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
Wk 1-8 HCG 500iu x2/wk

PCT:

Clomid 100/100/75/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

If sides are tolerable for you after 3-4 weeks, feel free to bump the Tren up to 75mg ED. I would not go higher than that for your first time.

This is exactlly what I just did this season, incredible results. you'll be real happy... do the aromasin, not nolvadex with the 19 nor

my bad read it wrong.... little hung over at the time.

Back