• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

And the Winner, and Secondary Winners ARE!......

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Congrats to each one of you, not only were you apart of one of the most successful contests in a long time, But you all showed many members, Lurkers, and our community how some gear, and the right dedication can make for a great transformation.

Bellow are the winners, After talking with OD & Z, we have all come to the conclusion that it would be wrong not to reward each and every single person who competed. So with that said OD, Z and I are proud to tell you that we have some NEW Added prizes to end this contest with a bang!

1'st Prize - Choice of 1 Grand Prize Cycle, a 400 Credit to the store, and IronMag Labs Products!

2'nd Prize - 4 Test Enanthate's, 1 Test Base, 150 Tabs of Dbol (3 packs )

3'rd Prize - 2 Test Enanthates

4'th Prize - 2 Test Enanthates

5'th Prize - 2 Test Enanthates

The winners, of the first ever UncleZ Head to Head Challenge are....

1. HeavyIron
2. VannesB
3. Chucky1
4. J.Thom
5. BigBenJ

Congratulations to all of you, the amount of work, dedication and commitment all of your logs showed was truly inspiring. Some of you ran into injuries, while others ran into hardships, but at the end of the day each and every one of you, continued and competed with all you had. Thank you for a fantastic contest!

YouTube Video

[FONT=&quot]Grand Prize Cycles:

The Wam Bam Thank You Mam!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Cycle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-8 Test Propionate 100mg/eod[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-8 Tren Ace 75mg/eod[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-5 Dbol 50mg/ed[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PCT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 Clomid 100mg/ed [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10-11 Clomid 75mg/ed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 Clomid 50mg/ed[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What You Get[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Test Propionate 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 3 Vials[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tren Acetate 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 3 Vials[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dbol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 4 packs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 1 pack[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]__________________________________________________ __________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Hulker Bulker[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 Test Enanthate 750mg/wk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8-12 Dbol 50mg/ed[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PCT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 Clomid 100mg/ed [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15-16 Clomid 75mg/ed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17 Clomid 50mg/ed[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 4 Vials[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dbol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 7 packs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 1 pack[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__________________________________________________ _____________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Quick Mass Cycle[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-10 Test Propionate 100mg/eod[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-9 NPP 100mg/eod[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PCT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 Clomid 100mg/ed [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12-13 Clomid 75mg/ed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 Clomid 50mg/ed[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Test Propionate 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 4 Vials[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NPP 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 4 Vials[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dbol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 4 packs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 1 pack
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks uncle Z, OD and OSL!

I was thinking how good all of the competitors were last night. Very dedicated and competitive. All the guys showed good character and a hard work ethic. Each guy looks miles better than when they started. Even without the prizes it has been a gift to have our new leaner, stronger bodies. Enjoy your new look guys!

Z is the man You guys came thro and showed the IML community that you keep it real! Congrats on the winners. Next time I promise to Kick all your ASSES!

Congrats to all of you, everybody did an incredible job and earned a lot of respect for it.

Congrats to all

You guys were awesome !! Couldn't have asked for a better group. Congrats to each and every one of you . I hope you are pleased with your results and the prizes that you earned.
I also want to throw out a HUGE " THANK YOU" to UncleZ- and to my great friend OSL that put on the best constest ever :clapping:!!! I am also happy to say that he is back with us and I am smiling:winkfinger:. Thanks Again each and every one of you-ordawg1
PS- A BIG congrats to Heavy-he set the bar high and forced every guy to reach down and do their best ever-Thanks Heavy !!:clapping:

Damn, I got last...

Bro I wouldn't consider 2 additional vials of test last place! If that's the case I'd love to be last

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the shit out of that, but don't agree with the outcome. Not saying I should have won btw

IML Gear Cream!
3rd... Ill take it, thanks Uncle Z, OSL, and Ordawg1 you guys did a awesome contest, and I'm stoked I was apart of it. The cycle helped me reach a bunch of PR's and get over the fear of losing weight and cutting, which was never on my future goal list, but now Im forever changed, love the new look and Iv learned a shit ton of stuff over the 10 weeks for the future, thanks to all the followers and to my competitors for encouragement and Im stoked to be part of this Z family...Thanks again

Fuck it! look at your transformation, I think you look way better! I dont agree with the results nbut whatever it is what it is.
thanks, bro. I appreciate it

Congrats to Chuck and J for looking the best they ever have.

A big congrats to Heavy and V, who completely turned back the clock.

congrats to all the winners, it just shows all the dedication and time they had to put in at the gym and keeping us informed of their progress.....:clapping:

Excellent job guys!!

Uncle z, OD, Oldschool and big thanks for sure!! I am jacked for sure!! He has been a great contest and an awesome group of guys!!!! Im very pleased with everyones transformation and as Heavy said a new build!!!!!'

Thanks for the extra prizes for sure!!!!! Looking forward to next cycle!!!!!!!! Will have to pick up some extra from Z to go along with it!!!!:ohyeah:

Heavy outstanding job you set the bar high bro!!!!!! Next cycle will hit the 190 for sure!!!

Congrats guys u look great!

Uncle z, OD, Oldschool and big thanks for sure!! I am jacked for sure!! He has been a great contest and an awesome group of guys!!!! Im very pleased with everyones transformation and as Heavy said a new build!!!!!'

Thanks for the extra prizes for sure!!!!! Looking forward to next cycle!!!!!!!! Will have to pick up some extra from Z to go along with it!!!!:ohyeah:

Heavy outstanding job you set the bar high bro!!!!!! Next cycle will hit the 190 for sure!!!

I look better then you... lol, congrats V

ben its all good bro dont worry bout the place just know u did awesome job ur pics looked great, Heavy is a damn beast and this is the reason everyone goes to him for solid advice on anything to the rest i dont know very much but seen the pics and V ur one tough old man if u have a family they should be damn proud of u and maybe this just goes to show those negs in the coummunity if done right sex hormones are a great added benefit to our society, j and chuck u all did a fabulous job too way to go guys

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats to all the contestants. You guys all did a great job. Thats really cool that Z took care of everyone. You should all be very proud of what you guys accomplished.:winkfinger:

Ben, To be quite Honest I did not want to have a places, it was too difficult, In my opinion everyone except heavy was 2nd place, But I had to to just throw names up. You did excellent brother, nothing will ever change that.

Congrats to Chuck and J for looking the best they ever have.

A big congrats to Heavy and V, who completely turned back the clock.

Yea the Old guys did ok! LOL:ohyeah:

I look better then you... lol, congrats V

Thanks bro! You still got the HUGE GUNS!!!!!:winkfinger:

ben its all good bro dont worry bout the place just know u did awesome job ur pics looked great, Heavy is a damn beast and this is the reason everyone goes to him for solid advice on anything to the rest i dont know very much but seen the pics and V ur one tough old man if u have a family they should be damn proud of u and maybe this just goes to show those negs in the coummunity if done right sex hormones are a great added benefit to our society, j and chuck u all did a fabulous job too way to go guys

thanks man the wife and kid are very pleased!!!:owned:

She is wearing me out too!!!:ohyeah:

Congrats to all of you. It was great to follow along and watch what can happen if you truly put the dedication and time in.

Thanks OSL, its all good. Thanks for everything

to all the guys in the challenge u guys all did an awsome job!!!!!! hands up to everyone it sure was a pleasure to follow the challenge and lisen to everyone talk shit the whole way:roflmao: it sure was a great motivator.........to heavy and V thanks for showing that the old guys still have what it takes!!!!......shows the class of Z folks:clapping:..... a class of outstanding people for sure!!!!!:ohyeah:...to Z ....OSL....and OD u fuckers sure know how to set the bar for a contest!!!!!!

Last edited:
Good job brothers... Have fun with the wins!!

Congratulations Heavy and to all of you. Each of you are an inspiration to us all!

Thanks to everyone who PM'd me for your words of encouragement.

Back