• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So you think you know Arnold?

IML Gear Cream!
First person to identify the movie gets repped!

arnold-movie28.JPG

Curt said I can quiz you guys as well. Here is one that I think is pretty hard:

shot000003.jpg

^^^^ Page back and see what the one previous quiz was. lol :)

Nohe, did you get that on your own or had you just watched the YouTube and recognized it from that? Either way... REPZ ON RECHAAARGE!!!

^^^^ haHA :D No applause, please. :bow:

Seriously, thank you for contributing quizzes. I like to play as much as to post the images. :thumbs:

Here's another one to go with the one that has gone unguessed:

arnold-movie29.JPG

T2 bar scene, where the guys dies a stogie out on his pec? :thinking:

^^^^ Page back and see what the one previous quiz was. lol :)

Nohe, did you get that on your own or had you just watched the YouTube and recognized it from that? Either way... REPZ ON RECHAAARGE!!!

Damn, I didn't see it:( I guess I'll leave the quizzing to you Curt.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn, I didn't see it:( I guess I'll leave the quizzing to you Curt.

lol No, no! Grateful for others contributing quizzes and, hey, posting the same clip immediately following is one surefire way to throw people off! :D

Thank you for playing and for adding a quiz, Vibrant. :thumb:

haHA :) That's very funny.

I'm not repping you now. ;)

Sweet pic! Someone needs to do a MORNING edition of the Arnold thread...I can hardly ever get on in the evening:winkfinger:

I'll do an a.m. edition between 5 a.m. and 6 EST tomorrow, December 22, 2011. That work for you?

I dont think this one came up yet, so here goes another try. this is a pretty easy one, oh and nohe you're not allowed to answer:paddle:

Running-Man-10_8.jpg

I love Arnolds movies etc,Doing these quizzes are fun it broadens horizons that Arnold sure has lots of films. It takes me longer then" iam like i think i know this one" i scroll down and its winner winner chiken dinner i give you all props!!Anyway Thats Running Man.lol! Got a kick out of "Streets of San Francisco"The Deadlift. i enjoy this CJ and other brothers.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^well, at least you didnt post a pic from the SAME clip a page back this time

:mean::cheeky: just for this Im not giving you arnold reps for this one, Im giving them to testfreak.

I love Arnolds movies etc,Doing these quizzes are fun it broadens horizons that Arnold sure has lots of films. It takes me longer then" iam like i think i know this one" i scroll down and its winner winner chiken dinner i give you all props!!Anyway Thats Running Man.lol! Got a kick out of "Streets of San Francisco"The Deadlift. i enjoy this CJ and other brothers.

enjoy:winkfinger:

^^^^ lol He got reps for another thread in Anything Goes. Maybe I'll infract him for something in here. :thinking:

Failboat could be characterized as "insulting a member". And maybe something like you get negged if your name is Noheawaiian?

He has "Last Stand" coming out in 2013 and "Expendables 2" next year. Hope they're both good!

Just looked at his IMDb page and he's also attached to something called "Black Sands".

arnold black sands - Google Search

Arnold Set For QED Action Film ???Black Sands???

By MIKE FLEMING | Friday October 28, 2011

EXCLUSIVE: Arnold Schwarzenegger is set to star in Black Sands, an action film that will be directed by Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy. Financed by Bill Block???s QED, the film will begin production April 1, 2012. In the script that Skip Woods has rewritten, Schwarzenegger will play a loner who wages war against a ruthless weapons manufacturer and his private army in the Southwest. The tone is Man On Fire meets High Plains Drifter. Block will be selling worldwide territories starting today.

Woods scripted A Good Day To Die Hard, which Fox is readying for production. Waugh and McCoy most recently directed Act Of Valor, an action adventure that features actual Navy SEALs. That film was acquired at an auction for distribution by Relativity Media, which paid a $13 million minimum guarantee and a $30 million P&A commitment, and scheduled the film for release on February 17, which is President???s Day Weekend.

Al Ruddy will produce Black Sands with Block and Paul Hanson. Waugh, McCoy and Max Leitman are the executive producers through their Bandito Brothers banner. Sergio Altieri and Kevin Elders wrote early drafts of the script that Woods is rewriting. scSchwarzenegger has squarely returned to his action wheelhouse since returning to acting after ending his run as California governor. He???s shooting the Kim Jee-woon-directed The Last Stand for Lionsgate, after completing The Expendables 2.

QED just completed I, Alex Cross, the Rob Cohen-directed thriller based on the James Patterson novel, with Tyler Perry playing Cross and Matthew Fox his nemesis. QED is also producing the Neil Blomkamp-directed Elysium, which stars Matt Damon and Jodie Foster. That film is currently shooting. QED and Schwarzenegger hooked up earlier this year on Cry Macho, but that project is tabled for now. CAA reps Schwarzenegger and Woods, ICM reps the directors.

^^^^ lol He got reps for another thread in Anything Goes. Maybe I'll infract him for something in here. :thinking:

Failboat could be characterized as "insulting a member". And maybe something like you get negged if your name is Noheawaiian?

:lol:

you'd make a pretty good lawyer:shooter:, I like the spin you're putting on it.:clapping:

Last edited:
I hope Arnold completely owns Sly in the Expendables movie. Lookin' for some classic one-liners as well.

Watching Dolph toss around Jet Li in the last one was classic in the last one. Sly had to shoot him to get him to stop. Then they're all a big happy family again at the end. Classic.

And if this is a spoiler to anyone on this thread, you shouldn't be in here anyways! lol.

Back