• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So you think you know Arnold?

IML Gear Cream!
Two quizzes tonight!

Look at the image below. Guess the movie's name. First correct answer gets repped. :thumb:

arnold-movie11.JPG

Sweet

I remembered because my exwife used to be a ballet dancer

IML Gear Cream!
WTF is AOL?

HAHAH! I'm fucking wit'cha. I remember almost every freaking day an AOL disc would show up in the mail. I started to use them as coasters

Hell yeah remember all of the upgrade commercials? "NEW AOL Version 3.0! FASTER THAN EVER!"

which was of course total BS.

Hell yeah remember all of the upgrade commercials? "NEW AOL Version 3.0! FASTER THAN EVER!"

which was of course total BS.

Man, oh, man. I can still hear that AOL logging on tone in my head. lol

aol.jpg

Look at the image below. Guess the movie's name. First correct answer gets repped. :thumb:

arnold-movie12.JPG
Blade Runner?

Shit, this is a trick question. There are 4 versions of Blade Runner. Ummmmm, I will go with Blade Runner the directors cut.

What is "the 6th day" for 1 million rep points please.:ohyeah:

IML Gear Cream!
Blade Runner?

Shit, this is a trick question. There are 4 versions of Blade Runner. Ummmmm, I will go with Blade Runner the directors cut.

Correct.

That is the director in the chopper firing on a stunt man he disapproved of. BLAM!

What is "the 6th day" for 1 million rep points please.:ohyeah:

Newp.

And I am going to start negging people who guess incorrectly. :sorry:

lol Uh, j/k.

(ducks, runs, hides)

Last Action Hero?

Really correct!

YouTube Video

Ffwd to 1:48 for the image. :thumbs:

AwwwwwYeeeehhh :ohyeah:

I admire Arnold .He have such a good life that every one would love .3 times champion ( if im not wrong ) move star and now he is Governator

7 time Mr Olympia, and 6 Mr Universe titles from NABBA and IFBB.:winkfinger:

Ok I seriously got this one by dumb luck...

True Lies ftw

:winkfinger:

I thank you!

How the hell did you guess that one???

YouTube Video

Ffwd or play to :22 for the image.

Great job! :thumbs:

I admire Arnold .He have such a good life that every one would love .3 times champion ( if im not wrong ) movie star and now he is Governator

You forgot an appearance on The Dating Game. :p He was governor but has now returned to the big screen (or he's filming). Prince posted a thread of an injury Schwarzenegger received on a movie set. :eek:

7 time Mr Olympia, and 6 Mr Universe titles from NABBA and IFBB.:winkfinger:

:clapping:

How the hell did you guess that one???

Well I saw the cars in the street and thought "Looks like some early nineties model cars" so I thought of all of the Arnold movies in the nineties that we haven't mentioned yet. I thought of True Lies, but didn't think it was true lies at first because that was a very popular movie and might be easy to guess. But I just went one youtube and searched for the True Lies trailer and sure enough saw it!

Back