• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So you think you know Arnold?

IML Gear Cream!
Well I saw the cars in the street and thought "Looks like some early nineties model cars" so I thought of all of the Arnold movies in the nineties that we haven't mentioned yet. I thought of True Lies, but didn't think it was true lies at first because that was a very popular movie and might be easy to guess. But I just went one youtube and searched for the True Lies trailer and sure enough saw it!

Great detective work. :bow:

Will have to step up my game.

^^^^ Pizza and bullets! lol :D

And, now, on with the game! :thumbs:

Look at the image below. Guess the movie's name. First correct answer gets repped. :thumb:

arnold-movie14.JPG

Look at the image below. Guess the movie's name. First correct answer gets repped. :thumb:

arnold-movie15.JPG

no stubble on the face so can't be end of days....but it's definitely a 90's look for Arnold there...don't think you'd use sixth day twice so I think it's down to Jingle all the way or true lies...

I will have to say True Lies.

He doesn't look funny enough for Jingle in this pic.

One of the toughest ones yet with virtually no reference points (backgrounds blurred out and can't really tell what he's wearing (coat, suit, etc.).

no stubble on the face so can't be end of days....but it's definitely a 90's look for Arnold there...don't think you'd use sixth day twice so I think it's down to Jingle all the way or true lies...

I will have to say True Lies.

He doesn't look funny enough for Jingle in this pic.

One of the toughest ones yet with virtually no reference points (backgrounds blurred out and can't really tell what he's wearing (coat, suit, etc.).

Glad it gave you some trouble. Liked your thought process. Not "True Lies," though. :sorry:

Newp.

The expendables

Two for two! MOAR REPZ on recharge!

"What's his fucking problem?"

"He wants to be president." Was the line Sly said as he turned around.

Truth. :clapping:

:thumbs:

YouTube Video

Image shown appears at the very end of the video -- 1:13

Still haven't gotten reps for the first one lol

Pretty sure I stated "on recharge," pushy bastard. :paddle: lol

Won't be able to rep you until about 1 a.m. EST. Might be able to rep you twice or you might have to wait another 24 hours after the first rep.

YouTube Video

^^^^ Not a quiz, btw. I'm Arnold and Noheawaiian is the woman. Imma shake him like a rag doll for being impatient. grrr

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
^^^so basically, you flip out because you're being laughed at? Sounds about right :winkfinger:

heres a shot in the dark.........End of Days? Looks like in the background he's at a club, but shirt looks like priest uniform. Tough one.

Curt you sneaky bastard :lol:

Thats not an Arnold movie. He had an extremely brief cameo. Anyway, thats the rundown with the Rock.

Let the green dots commence :coffee:

Newp.

See I thought eraser too, but I watched the trailer and didn't see a scene remotely close to this one. :hmmm:

:thumb:

Thats not an Arnold movie. He had an extremely brief cameo. Anyway, thats the rundown with the Rock.

Let the green dots commence :coffee:

On recharge! You are correct that it's a cameo, but I'm counting it as an Arnold movie since it's listed as an uncredited roll on his IMDb page of film and TV projects. :nerd:

lol He is Rico!

YouTube Video

^^^^ Had never seen that episode.

arnold%252520and%252520lucy.jpg

Knew he and Lucille Ball had some mutual admiration.

And LMAO @ Arnold speaking Spanish. Well, kinda. "Si."

Couldn't find it on YouTube (other than someone who had uploaded a version he taped off his TV), but here's a link to the cameo.

movie cameos #3:schwarzenegger in the rundown - Video Dailymotion

Plus here's Arnold's IMDb page: Arnold Schwarzenegger - IMDb

Last edited:
Back