• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Test/NPP/Dbol/Test Base cycle

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats
5-9
182lbs
12% bf
47 yrs old

Have been on HRT for over a year and have ran Test/deca, and test/dbol cycles. I have got some input from a few people with some great advice. This is what I ended up after a little tweaking. Any advise would be great getting ready to get all the gear I need for cycle. I am wanting to gain as much Mass as posible but clean gains.

Week 1-12 Test E 750mg EW
Week 1-10 NPP 100mg EOD
Week 6-10 Dbol 40mg Ed
Week 13-16 Test C 1G
Week 13-16 Dbol 50md ED
Day 1-20 Test Base 100mg 2 hours prior to work out
Armidex .5 ED

Advance Cycle support
Liv 52
Milk Thisile
Protien Powder

Don't think there's a point in switching from test e to c for 3 weeks. Just add another shot they are basically the same half life, there would be no advantage IMO. Other than that it looks like a tasty run!

Don't think there's a point in switching from test e to c for 3 weeks. Just add another shot they are basically the same half life, there would be no advantage IMO. Other than that it looks like a tasty run!

I am only switching to test c because I have several bottles of that at the house!

If your going to use your Test Base, for 20 days use it ED rather than just Pre Workout, I dont know how many times a week you lift. But on workout days use it pre workout, and non workout days use as well.

It makes for a great kicker, Other than that cycle looks great, I wouldn't switch esters, but if you have it, might as well use it.

if your going to use your test base, for 20 days use it ed rather than just pre workout, i dont know how many times a week you lift. But on workout days use it pre workout, and non workout days use as well.

It makes for a great kicker, other than that cycle looks great, i wouldn't switch esters, but if you have it, might as well use it.
thanks!!!

Looks good! IMHO, the only thing I'd change is switching to tren after you are done with the NPP for at least 6-8 weeks. I found that starting with NPP and later switching over to tren to show SICK gains of solid LBM. If you do, I'd probably drop the dbol...but that's up to you. I'd use NPP from 1-8 and tren ace from 8-16. I don't think I'll ever use another protocol. It's MAGIC!! Either way, what you have set up will work just fine. If you do use tren, toss some caber or prami up in there as well. Good luck!!

/V

I'd use NPP from 1-8 and tren ace from 8-16. I don't think I'll ever use another protocol. It's MAGIC!! Either way, what you have set up will work just fine. If you do use tren, toss some caber or prami up in there as well. Good luck!!/V

100% Agree

I really dont see the need, for me, than anything else besides those 3:
Test, NPP, & Tren. Rotate and grow!

Looks good! IMHO, the only thing I'd change is switching to tren after you are done with the NPP for at least 6-8 weeks. I found that starting with NPP and later switching over to tren to show SICK gains of solid LBM. If you do, I'd probably drop the dbol...but that's up to you. I'd use NPP from 1-8 and tren ace from 8-16. I don't think I'll ever use another protocol. It's MAGIC!! Either way, what you have set up will work just fine. If you do use tren, toss some caber or prami up in there as well. Good luck!!

/V

Appreciate the advise Victor, never have tried Tren before i hear its liquid Gold if you can handle it! LOL

Appreciate the advise Victor, never have tried Tren before i hear its liquid Gold if you can handle it! LOL

It sure as hell is. I use it in ALL of my cycles. If you decide to run it, start with 50-75mg EOD and slowly work your way up until you find your sweet spot. I notice less sides when taken ED, but start with EOD just to test the waters so to speak. IMHO! :ohyeah:

/V

IML Gear Cream!
It sure as hell is. I use it in ALL of my cycles. If you decide to run it, start with 50-75mg EOD and slowly work your way up until you find your sweet spot. I notice less sides when taken ED, but start with EOD just to test the waters so to speak. IMHO! :ohyeah:

/V

Sounds great should be a hell of a ride! LOL:winkfinger:

Back