• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cigar smokers?

sofargone561

i am KING you are peasant
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
any cigar smokers in here? idc wether u do it once a month, once a week or once a day. what cigars do you prefer/ recomend? i have a lot of family and friends who smoke cigars. i do sometime but not big into them. im looking to stock up and want to have 3 ranges of cigars, the cheap good smokes that i can afford to hand out. the decent once and a while smokes and those very nice expensive ones you bust out only at certain times. any recomendations? my boss smokes 34 dollar a peice cigars that come in individual glass tubes lol. hes a cigar nut tho he has a huge cade full

Also, pick up a cigs catalog and order one of those 90+ rated cigar variety packs. It's fun to try out different one?

I like Churchill styles cigars ans medium strength cigars.
thats what ive been goin to door. ive spent a lot of time on thompson.com today looking at all their paks of samplers and stuff

I dont smoke cigars anymore but when i did I kept it on the low end but still good quality. Give Romeo y Julieta a try. When it burned it didnt smell like a dogs ass and tasted a-okay.

Romeo tubos if you dont have a humidor. Not bad though! All around an okay cigar.
are those the ones that come on glass tubes? i dont have a humidor but i figure ill buy a little one that holds 100 cigars. thats more then enough for me and its only like 100 bucks

IML Gear Cream!
Ill try them all bro's! maybe ill get a bigger humidor and stock up. thompson has tons of great samplers and good deals on all these gars. i think ill buy a few samplers and a few of each of the ones you guys recomend! any top top top of the line ones you guys like? i have an event coming up and i want to bring 5 realy nice gars for buddies im going with

Macanudo Duke of York Cafe. Nice and mild to go with some good sipping whiskey in the hot tub. :winkfinger:

Any Kauai cigar, Hula Girl Corona and the chocolate or Coffee Macadamia nut and Havana Honey all my favorites, sometimes I like to add a little greenery to them for extra chill down ya know what I mean! Several of the execs here are cigar nerds, but when I gave them a Havana Honey they were in love....

Padron.

padron-1964-anniversary.jpg

macanudos are pretty good (prefer the maduros which are darker)
montecristos
romeo y julietas (Churchills favorite)

I always go for the robusto in any brand (short fatties)

I haven't had one for probably two years and I smoked them about once a month when I did.

I still collect cigar boxes (and that's where I hide my gear!)

In contemplative moments Churchill would often let his cigars go out. He would then chew on them while thinking or writing. In his study Winston kept a candle handy to re-light his chewed and extinguished cigars. With all his unlit chewing causing his cigars to disintegrate, Churchill invented a protective paper wrapping for the end of the cigar. Churchill christened this cigar saver a "bellybando". Despite receiving numerous cigar cutters as gifts (and wearing one on his watch chain) Churchill usually did not cut the end of his cigar prior to lighting. Instead he would pierce the moistened end with a match. Once his cigar was lit, Churchill could be most careless with his ash. There are numerous records of trails and clumps of ash wherever Winston went, not to mention burnt carpets and clothes! This is all despite his favorite silver ashtray accompanying him on many visits!
What is "The Churchill Cigar"?
Pepin Fernandez Rodriguez, who bought the Romeo y Julieta cigar brand from Alvarez y Garcia in 1903 is credited with introducing the "Churchill cigar" (Rodriguez entrepreneurially launched a number of "celebrity" cigars). At 7 inches long, with a ring gauge of 47, the delicious Romeo y Julieta Churchill cigar in its distinctive red and gold band is still a favorite today. If you want to capture the same smoking experience as Winston, this is the one to go for. I think Winston would approve!

Acid is up there man. You $10 for the kuba-kuba.

Or just with a few phillie blunts lol

Acid has some of the coolest boxes!

And their Juicy Lucys are pretty badass looking.

I have a wide range of Acids and "kalua" from Drew Estate which they no longer make due to a fall out within companies as well as 5 Vegas Golds.

I wouldn't recommend any cigars that don't come from a humidor and haven't been kept right. Mine are getting to be five years old now as I no longer smoke but I'm hanging on to my cigars. I'm sure they will become more valuable over time plus they look nice in the humidor.
Acid is definitely a cool and tasty brand but there are many others which don't need to cost you a fortune.

IML Gear Cream!
my dad has been smoking them for 30+ years now and he'll only touch a Macanudo or a Cohiba

:coffee:

Good thread.

I don't smoke them often, but I do enjoy the finer 'gars.

Have smoked plenty of cheap ones too....minus the tobacco :wink:

Any Kauai cigar, Hula Girl Corona and the chocolate or Coffee Macadamia nut and Havana Honey all my favorites, sometimes I like to add a little greenery to them for extra chill down ya know what I mean! Several of the execs here are cigar nerds, but when I gave them a Havana Honey they were in love....

MANICLION your sig line remids me of the New Earth Army from The Men who Stare at Goats. Check it out if you haven't seen it; it was darkly hilarious I thought.

MANICLION your sig line remids me of the New Earth Army from The Men who Stare at Goats. Check it out if you haven't seen it; it was darkly hilarious I thought.

How about my idea to use laughing gas instead of tear gas or use tickle torture to gain info from our enemies. Then there is my idea to zap energy from a person instead of shocking them with tasers, that way all their muscles relax and they are instantly calmed down...

I just realized that I copied text from another site (the Churchill background stuff) and did not cite it properly. I don't remember where I got it but to anyone in here who posts original material I apologize and I did not mean to plagiarize intentionally.

you are forgiven^ i just bought a beginners cigar deal from thompson.com... came with a lighter a small humidor and 100cigars for lik 130 bucks. not bad. i doubt the cigars will be anything to right home about but theyr cheap enough to hand out to friend and just relax for a nice smoke without cringing everytime i give one out for free.

funny story:

back in 2003 when I first got into sales (car sales back then) I hit a dry spell so I bought myself a lucky cigar that I would not light up until I sold a unit.

I set an appointment for some kid to come look at a brand new Toyota Celica and he shows up right at closing time. I take him out for a test drive and he doesn't know how to drive a stick so his friend ends up driving it for him. Long story short, he buys it and I deliver it so I light up my lucky cigar and I am smoking away with a big shit-eating grin on my face as this poor kid drives by me in the PASSENGER seat of the car he just bought from me! I try to hide the cigar behind my back as I am waving BYE which probably looked even worse with the accusatory cloud of smoke surrounding me...

...anyways, three days later and he was figuring out how to drive the car; said he only stalled out once so I didn't feel too guilty. And I resolved that would be sure to get out of sight when lighting up celebratory cigars in the future.

funny story:

back in 2003 when I first got into sales (car sales back then) I hit a dry spell so I bought myself a lucky cigar that I would not light up until I sold a unit.

I set an appointment for some kid to come look at a brand new Toyota Celica and he shows up right at closing time. I take him out for a test drive and he doesn't know how to drive a stick so his friend ends up driving it for him. Long story short, he buys it and I deliver it so I light up my lucky cigar and I am smoking away with a big shit-eating grin on my face as this poor kid drives by me in the PASSENGER seat of the car he just bought from me! I try to hide the cigar behind my back as I am waving BYE which probably looked even worse with the accusatory cloud of smoke surrounding me...

...anyways, three days later and he was figuring out how to drive the car; said he only stalled out once so I didn't feel too guilty. And I resolved that would be sure to get out of sight when lighting up celebratory cigars in the future.

Ha!!

Maybe I should smoke a whole box of celebratory cigars with my assistants, we sold several million worth of PV in the last couple weeks alone. Whole containers worth every week lately...

any cigar smokers in here? idc wether u do it once a month, once a week or once a day. what cigars do you prefer/ recomend? i have a lot of family and friends who smoke cigars. i do sometime but not big into them. im looking to stock up and want to have 3 ranges of cigars, the cheap good smokes that i can afford to hand out. the decent once and a while smokes and those very nice expensive ones you bust out only at certain times. any recomendations? my boss smokes 34 dollar a peice cigars that come in individual glass tubes lol. hes a cigar nut tho he has a huge cade full

$34 per cigar? :eek:

I'm more of a 3 or 4 dollars per cigar guy. lol

Back