• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

thinking of adding VAR to my cycle?!

sofargone561

i am KING you are peasant
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So ive been thinking of adding var to the last 4 weeks of my cycle. im halfway through week 4. im taking 500mg test E for 10 weeks. im thinking about upping it to 12 weeks and adding VAR to the last 4 weeks. Btw im finishing DMZ right nowi kicked it off with 4 weeks DMZ. (also taking 50mg proviron/ed) Any thoughts guys? also any suggestions of how much to take i was thinking maybe 50mg/ed?

60-80 mg a day sounds better

I would up it to 60-80, and run it 6-8 weeks. Var takes about 4 weeks for most before they start seeing gains.

if the var is legit id go 70-80mg for last 6 weeks
if it sucks like the shit i ran then even at 100mg a day sucked

Anyone with personal experience on a legit var source please pm me thanks. Lots of bunk crap out there

theirs a few bro^ cant asj for sources in the forum. stay away from the guys gettin bad raps. theirs 2 or 3 flying under the radar that i have not heard 1 bad thing about. and there 1 guy i love who i will order from again without fail. i do wanna give this otherr dude a try tho just to see if i can have a back up

so 80mg a day for 6-8 weeks? i might just add dbol for 4 weeks idk if i can afford to run var at 80mg/ed for 6 weeks right now lmao

If you are confident in your Var you can run 60mg for 6 weeks. Not too bad IMHO. I am running Var 80ED with TNE/Dbol, test E, EQ. I actually like what I am seeing quite a bit. I am getting GREAT strength gains, little bloat, and I believe the Var is helping make some density/ lean changes as well. (in conjunction with the TNE)

IML Gear Cream!
What I would do is run var at 60-80 for six weeks but it would be the last four weeks of your cycle and the two weeks you're waiting for the ester to clear. Or you can do the same with dbol at 30-40mgs for 6 weeks.

Var made my pants waist size decrease by 3" within 6 months time. Great stuff if you can find legit source. It is commonly faked as is Primo and Halo but quality Var is worthwhile provided your BF is down low enough to begin with, your diet is proper and you run it at a good 70mg ED for 6 solid weeks. If your diet, BF and dose are all on point, you will get much more out of the Var compound. Slow steady but worthwhile gains could be amazing if you're looking to improve an already-lean and hardened physique. I ran the Sciroxx brand last Feb/March. Good luck.

var literally melted fat off my waistline and gives great strength increases. i ran it on the low side 30mg/day 6 wks and was still very happy with it.

100mg for 10 weeks should be nice then.... whoop!

If I'm gonna run a cut, I'm gonna run a fucking cut. No pussy footing around.

What I would do is run var at 60-80 for six weeks but it would be the last four weeks of your cycle and the two weeks you're waiting for the ester to clear. Or you can do the same with dbol at 30-40mgs for 6 weeks.
I like that idea. Gonna have to try that.

IML Gear Cream!
Z's var has been good to me along with the bd 10's and 50's from samson...

Back