• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Paramount test e 300 from RAWS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this shit is garbage. If anybody has received this from Raws in the past month you might as well trash it.

I personally know several rats around the week 5 mark with Raws 300 T and while they are noticing something, one thing they are all saying is their nuts are still swinging. One guy I know is gyno prone (3rd tit) on T and usually by the 2nd week he's growing a 3rd tit and that's when he hits the AI. 5 weeks in and no 3rd tit. Everyone rat is bitching of PIP and swelling.

Seems like the reviews are mixed. Light or Dark colored oil..hard to make a judgement call. Some say g2g, others say to trash it. :hmmm:

I personally know several rats around the week 5 mark with Raws 300 T and while they are noticing something, one thing they are all saying is their nuts are still swinging. One guy I know is gyno prone (3rd tit) on T and usually by the 2nd week he's growing a 3rd tit and that's when he hits the AI. 5 weeks in and no 3rd tit. Everyone rat is bitching of PIP and swelling.

Bingo. Its not just peanut oil, but definitely underdosed. Ive been shooting a blend of home brewed E and the raws E. 700mg/wk. Been on a month and havent gained a pound. More energy in the gym, slightly higher strength, but nothing else. I know i have only been on a month but i always see at least something on the scale by now and some solid strength gains. Underdosed shit. IMO if you have to question whether your test is legit, its definitely not legit.

sounds like test e 50... :rolleyes:

no too promissing for my suspension and tne/dbol blend I got from raws..lol

Yep. Feels like I have a softball in my ass cheek after shooting.

IML Gear Cream!
As a matter of fact, the swelling is so bad that its fucked up my lower back (I previously broke my L5) because when i lay on my back at night one side is up more than the other from the swelling. Also makes me lopsided on the bench while benching. Dead serious. Im trashing this crap.

Exactly this^^^ the pp test e is underdosed and raws peepee'd in it.

I think calling it underdosed is a compliment, IMO its completely bunk. Ive been shooting a blend of the PP garbage and some homebrewed E, for a total of 700 mg/wk. I know my homebrewed stuff is legit, so Ive really been on about 350mg/wk for the past month, which explains the mediocre results.

I'm getting good results so far from the test-e and eq...I've been off of the super-dmz for almost a week now and haven't lost any gains or weight. I'll be getting blood work done sometime in the next week or two for validation, but I'm pretty sure mine is legit because I'm getting vascular as fuck and my hunger is out of control. I can eat and 30-45 minutes later my stomach hurts as though I haven't eaten in days. Today makes day 35, so I'm exactly 5 weeks into my cycle. As of last week Sunday, I was up 18lbs, down 2% body-fat, biceps up 1/2", thighs up 1", calves up 1/2". I started at 241lbs and I'm at 260.2 now. Currently sitting around 14.5% body-fat. Those aren't placebo results....so I guess I was one of the lucky few who actually received good gear. I will be starting to carb cycle with 3 days of no carbs every week starting this coming week to get down to 6-7% body-fat by mid-March.

IML Gear Cream!
I think calling it underdosed is a compliment, IMO its completely bunk. Ive been shooting a blend of the PP garbage and some homebrewed E, for a total of 700 mg/wk. I know my homebrewed stuff is legit, so Ive really been on about 350mg/wk for the past month, which explains the mediocre results.
What would you guess the test e 300 to be?

Here is mine from RnM...bottle on lefy is suspension in oil, the one on right is the tne/dbol blend...

I did not have much PIP from his suspension..
attachment.php

View attachment 38392

Fuck man.... I just cracked open 1 of his prop and holy shit, I don't want to pin that shit again.

Took 1cc in the delt on Sunday morning and it's still killin me today. Almost as bad as the prop I got from IP years ago in the 1ml vials. Pip is really bad.

Fuck man.... I just cracked open 1 of his prop and holy shit, I don't want to pin that shit again.

Took 1cc in the delt on Sunday morning and it's still killin me today. Almost as bad as the prop I got from IP years ago in the 1ml vials. Pip is really bad.

You think that's bad but I got pip from his test e worse than I got from from other brands prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back