Tiger Woods Signs With Fuse Science

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

By Scott Welch ~ source

Tiger Woods has signed with Fuse Science which is a new supplement company (see FUSE Science – Powered By Fuse). Tiger Woods will endorse Fuse Science as a primary spokesperson in professional sports.

“When I learned about Fuse Science’s groundbreaking technology, I immediately understood that this will be a game-changer in how we live our lives every day, said Woods. “We will improve energy, nutrition and medication delivery in several global categories and we will enhance every athlete’s ability to perform at their natural best. This company is laying the foundation for some very significant things and after personally talking to them; I wanted to be Powered by Fuse…Beyond sports, this technology applies in so many ways. The long-term potential is significant. To me, that’s something much bigger than golf,” Said Tiger Woods.

“This is a very big day for our company and what it means to be Powered by Fuse,” added Brian Tuffin, President and Chief Operating Officer. “Our partnership with the world’s best is an enabler to have a worldwide impact sooner than later. Tiger recognizes the significance of the journey we’re on as a company, and wants to be part of our growth while leverage the technology to make a difference globally.”

Woods will represent the Fuse Science technology, intellectual property, unique delivery system, and future products to be developed in the sports nutrition and energy categories.

Scott Welch’s Thoughts

I can hear the supplement industry executives now: “Oh man, I didn’t know he was available to sign. Who is this company?”

Expect more and more supplement companies to sign A-list celebrities and other sport figures over the next year. GNC loves it and so do all the other mainstream retailers. And of course consumers love it. With their large twitter following, facebook fans and overall popularity, sports figures like Tiger Woods add instant credibility to any company. With this supplement industry under constant credibility challenges, celebrities remove the doubt consumers have on a product better than a clinical on your product IMO. Ya Tiger had his mishap with his wife but there’s no doubt this signing will put Fuse on the map amongst the mainstream. It seems like FUSE might be trying to mimic what MusclePharm has been doing lately with press releases and celebs.

SOURCE: PR NEWSWIRE

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

Winning

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    By Scott Welch ~ source

Tiger Woods has signed with Fuse Science which is a new supplement company (see FUSE Science – Powered By Fuse). Tiger Woods will endorse Fuse Science as a primary spokesperson in professional sports.

“When I learned about Fuse Science’s groundbreaking technology, I immediately understood that this will be a game-changer in how we live our lives every day, said Woods. “We will improve energy, nutrition and medication delivery in several global categories and we will enhance every athlete’s ability to perform at their natural best. This company is laying the foundation for some very significant things and after personally talking to them; I wanted to be Powered by Fuse…Beyond sports, this technology applies in so many ways. The long-term potential is significant. To me, that’s something much bigger than golf,” Said Tiger Woods.

“This is a very big day for our company and what it means to be Powered by Fuse,” added Brian Tuffin, President and Chief Operating Officer. “Our partnership with the world’s best is an enabler to have a worldwide impact sooner than later. Tiger recognizes the significance of the journey we’re on as a company, and wants to be part of our growth while leverage the technology to make a difference globally.”

Woods will represent the Fuse Science technology, intellectual property, unique delivery system, and future products to be developed in the sports nutrition and energy categories.

Scott Welch’s Thoughts

I can hear the supplement industry executives now: “Oh man, I didn’t know he was available to sign. Who is this company?”

Expect more and more supplement companies to sign A-list celebrities and other sport figures over the next year. GNC loves it and so do all the other mainstream retailers. And of course consumers love it. With their large twitter following, facebook fans and overall popularity, sports figures like Tiger Woods add instant credibility to any company. With this supplement industry under constant credibility challenges, celebrities remove the doubt consumers have on a product better than a clinical on your product IMO. Ya Tiger had his mishap with his wife but there’s no doubt this signing will put Fuse on the map amongst the mainstream. It seems like FUSE might be trying to mimic what MusclePharm has been doing lately with press releases and celebs.

SOURCE: PR NEWSWIRE
    Tiger is back to Winning!!