• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E 7 weeks No gains! (Gear legit).

mr zee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys this is my first post, always reading but never posted.

I started a 10 week test Enanthate cycle 7 weeks ago and i have no gains...just sides :geewhiz:.

I'm 5'10, 175lb and this is my first cycle. I have been training 4 years now and put on 30lb naturally in that time i was an extreme ectomorph with a super high metabolism.

Anyway back to the cycle, me and my cousin have been shooting test e 200mg twice a week, i know its a little low but i wanted to play it safe as its my first cycle. however i have actually lost a couple of lbs but my cousin has piled on 20lbs! We worked out our calorie intake each day, he gets around 1000 with no protein intake, and i'm eating 4000 with around 250g of protein a day.

I know eating more would help but i only work part time and i cant really afford it so i get most my calories from 3 mass gaining shakes a day.

Im upping the dose to 600mg for the last 3 weeks, i dont really want to do this as i feel im just wasting my money, i just want to pct my way out of this one.

My strength has gone up and the pumps in the gym are better(i work out super intense dorian yates style, with only a few exercises and very strict form). But i have very oily skin(not had zits like this since school), and constant boners. no water retention and no weight gain?

Anyway any help from more experienced guys would really help me out.

sorry about the long post i just wanted you to have all the info so i dont get flamed too bad :roflmao:.

your cousin has put on 20lbs in a cycle and only gets 1000 calories with no protein?...that doesnt make sense

I find food to be cheaper than mass gainer shakes. Just what I have found. It does sound like you have bunk gear, or think you are pinning 200mg and it is really underdosed... Post a pic of the bottle. How is the PIP?

Supplements are just that...supplements. They shouldnt be your main form of nutrition.

And how can your cousin only intake 1000 calories and still gain?! Was that a typo?

The gear you have might be mislabeled, it might be eq or even masteron...

The gear you have might be mislabeled, it might be eq or even masteron...

Good call - I'm thinking along those lines too. But his cousin gained 20lbs on ONLY 1,000 calories?! I guess 2 + 2 DOES = 5. That's a headscratcher.

OP - are you and your "battle buddy" taking the same gear from the same lab and same batch, etc? Sounds like his is test and yours is not.

You 2 got your gear from the same place? Ordered at the same time? Are the batch numbers the same?

Something don't sound right....

:dontfeed:
I don't believe it. Unless your friend started out weighing 100lbs

IML Gear Cream!
I doubt your cousing is only getting 1000 calories and no protein. What is he eating that has zero protein? Is the 20lbs fat? You need to eat real food gainer shakes have there place to supplement your meals, not to be your only source for protein. Do some research on diets and timing of your meals.

I kid you not, he doesnt even drink protein shakes... its crazy, he has only been training for around a year and doesnt really have a clue, i tried to stop him, but i couldnt persuade him from coming on with me. i know i understand that food is so much better than supplements.

were actually drawing from the same vial, with different needles of course, i just dont understand it, i did a few years research before this so i was expecting the sort of gains he has made.

the source is also very reputable i know guys go to him all the time and are huge in a couple of months.

I was just wondering if its anything to do with genetics...certain gear not having the same effect on different people at the same dosages?

I cant get a picture right now but i can tomorrow...am i allowed to say the name of the lab?

I know how to eat i eat every 2-3 hours without fail, eggs in the morning, tuna at lunch and some other meat in the evening, with mass gainers 3 times a day inbetween this, he did only weigh around 140lb to start with and it does seem to be alot of water retention, but surely that would mean the test isn't bunk?

What kind of sides are you gettin from the gear?

I got really oily skin, itchy nips quite early on now thats kinda gone. libido gone through the roof. and strength has gone up in the gym.

I'm really big on gettin bloodwork to see if your gettin hormone in your body which sounds like your are, but never too sure..

Then your diet then your workout/training routine...something just doesn't add up...:hmmm:

ok thanks bulldogz i just bought some more like a fool to up the dose thinking i wasnt getting enough, i will get some bloodwork done.

I got really oily skin, itchy nips quite early on now thats kinda gone. libido gone through the roof. and strength has gone up in the gym.

Now I really want to know what your takin..... Getting stronger and you have lost weght?!?! Me being a PLr that would be great for me.

were you over wieght to start with????

some experience a big drop in BF (if they are bigger) when they start juicing and hitting the gym daily.

the fat falls off quicker than the muscle gain so a loss would make sense.... but only if you were fat to start with...

thats the ONLY fucking answer to the puzzle....

IML Gear Cream!
sorry anxious1 the pip is fine, aches a little the next day but thats it, i think bloodwork is in order.

no i wasnt overweight, im lean i just wanted to mass up for the winter. it is a mystery, hopefully next time it will be better.

ok thanks bulldogz i just bought some more like a fool to up the dose thinking i wasnt getting enough, i will get some bloodwork done.

No prob bro...given the 400mg ew dose (low end) which you are on does not mean your gear in bunk...it just might mean it will take longer to see results which seems you are gettin from all you have described already..libido, strength, and oily skin...

How long (wks) you runnin the cycle for..?

we go to the gym together, and do exactly the same routine. i saw some dorian yates videos about a year ago and ive worked out like that ever since, super intense, max weight and failure on last set. i was planning on running 12 week, now its gonna be 10 because im not buying anymore with no gains, im stupid...but not that stupid.

Weight gain is from food (diet) not gear. Post your diet up.

Your cousin has wasted his money. Only eating 1000 cals a day and no protein intake he will lose "every pound gained" when he comes off I promise. You guys running AI? What about your PCT?

I wanted to ask about pct and ai, but I was afraid to after what I have read so far. Interested to hear the results of blood work.

Back